News from "other board"

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeb6294

Reaction score
Ohio's State Board of Registration for Professional Engineers and Surveyors [ the Board ] will be mailing Ohio's Principles and Practice of Surveying 2006 October exam results within two weeks.
I'm not in the "waiting game" anymore, but I thought I would pass this along. This was on Ohio's website this morning. By the looks of their site...no pictures, not much in the way of formatting, mostly just basic text...it looks like thy are just updating it with this info.

They still say no FE/PE results before the end of December.

Last edited by a moderator:
:congrats:

No that I like to get anybody more anxious than they already are, but I saw on the "other board" that someone had posted that results for the FS were out on the Ohio Board.

I then checked it out, and they claim that PS results will be mailed within two weeks.

I have been avoiding checking my board for results, but now i think I am going to succumb to hysteria and start pinging the damn board every day.... :suicide:

I am seriously sick of the wait. anybody from a state other than ohio see any kind of activity that suggest that the engineering Boards are doing anything?

:tone:

The Kentucky board has updated their site saying they are meeting on Dec 15th. Perhaps to finalize the FE/PE scores before they get mailed? I hope so.

The Kentucky board has updated their site saying they are meeting on Dec 15th. Perhaps to finalize the FE/PE scores before they get mailed? I hope so.
Yeah, I just saw that, too. I hope that's how it works. I'm still trying to keep the last week of December in my mind so I don't get too anxious when results don't come before Christmas. I think that pinned post said KY was Dec. 30 last year.

Fudgepump in order to get Illinois to get a rush on the exam there must be a relative of a congressman, mayor or some government official for them to get a rush on things. I checked the website and don't see them having a board meeting anytime soon.

Anyone who receives their results from ELSES has to wait until the end of the month just called them, they have not received results yet. Just have to wait until then.

Back