NEW YORK - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my "F" today as well!!! I felt so good about it too. I do not understand there diagnostic and actualy find it hard to believe. Now I get to take it again on my birthday!!!

Got my "F" today as well!!! I felt so good about it too. I do not understand there diagnostic and actualy find it hard to believe. Now I get to take it again on my birthday!!!
The lord is good. How excellent is his name I Passed on first trial-Mech T&F. Got to exam with intent to do HVAC

Observed the difficulty of HVAC, Changed my mind in the exam and took T&F. though i prepared for the two simultaneously.

The lord is good.

Passed on the second try. I guess when you really put your mind to it and study, I mean really study, it pays off.

So everybody must have gotten their letters yesterday huh? I only say that because this is the first morning that there is not a series of posts complaining about the lack of new license postings on the NY Website.

Got my results yesterday too. BIG OLD P for pass. Did it the first time around. Can't believe it.

i just passed my PE exam?

but why is it taking so long for me to get my license no.??????? have u guys received yours yet?

They are slowly adding names to the site. It can take up to 3-4 weeks after you recieve your passing letter until you get your license. I recieved mine, but I was also posted before I even got the official passing results.

They are slowly adding names to the site. It can take up to 3-4 weeks after you recieve your passing letter until you get your license. I recieved mine, but I was also posted before I even got the official passing results.
+1

Judging by previous posts (including Razzle's) it seems that when you see your name on the State site, you can expect to see your license a few days after. Unfortunately, there is no telling how long it will take to see your name on the site. Only about 5-10 names max are being registered each day. As a rough estimate, I would guess they are only about halfway done with posting licenses.

i just passed my PE exam?
but why is it taking so long for me to get my license no.??????? have u guys received yours yet?
It took me 6 weeks to get see my license on the website. If you don't see yours soon, they may need something to complete your package. In my case they needed an updated picture.

Latest posts

Back