NEW YORK - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
12/17/2010 is 7 weeks from the exam date and 12/24/2010 is 8 weeks from exam date. I believe that we should get it somewhere between 17th and 24th of December.

12/17/2010 is 7 weeks from the exam date and 12/24/2010 is 8 weeks from exam date. I believe that we should get it somewhere between 17th and 24th of December.

The date of the Spring PE was April 15. Results were sent out and dated June 1st. An approximately 46 day waiting period. I assume NCEES likes nice rounded numbers so I expect things to be sent out Dec 15. But who really knows. It's like playing stocks.

The date of the Spring PE was April 15. Results were sent out and dated June 1st. An approximately 46 day waiting period. I assume NCEES likes nice rounded numbers so I expect things to be sent out Dec 15. But who really knows. It's like playing stocks.
This is a whole new ballgame with NCEES and their electronic notification in NY. We'll see...........

This thread "NY PE Results" went all the way down so I had to write something to bring it back up...Sorry....

#088764 is the last license on NYSED site.
From what the person at the NY Licensing Board told me, because of the process change it appears we will get results before they receive our grades, then it will take a few weeks for assignment of license numbers and printing of certificates. I would assume this all means that the board only needs to approve the cutoff scores before the NCEES can give out results directly to us, and that means watching the license numbers won't be helpful in nabbing early results :)

Last edited by a moderator:
#088764 is the last license on NYSED site.
From what the person at the NY Licensing Board told me, because of the process change it appears we will get results before they receive our grades, then it will take a few weeks for assignment of license numbers and printing of certificates. I would assume this all means that the board only needs to approve the cutoff scores before the NCEES can give out results directly to us, and that means watching the license numbers won't be helpful in nabbing early results :)
Anthony: That definitely makes sense but since I am habituated of looking at license number (I am a proud holder of 3 NCEES pencils), I can't stop myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was in a chat session with a NCEES agent:

me: Has NCEES sent out the results to the State of New York Board for approval?

Just a moment...

me: hi!

Support Agent: which exam?

me: PE

Support Agent: No, it will be within 2 weeks

me: oh ok

so we are not gonna see results this year, right?

Support Agent: I think they will be released before then

me: ok thanks for your help

have a good day and happy holidays

Support Agent: Thank you for contacting us.

Chat session disconnected.

How did you chat with a NCEES agent?
When you log in to your NCEES account, you will see a green tab on right hand side that says HELP. Once you enter your email address there, you can chat with an agent.

Back