NEW YORK - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes i took it in new york for the first time and i just pass

the letter come from world castle

PE-HOPE,

Did you think you did enough on the test to pass before you got the results or where you just hoping for the best?

For anyone who needs to re-take the exam this site was an immense help and I wouldn't have passed without it. >http://www.pereview.net/ I got the streaming video($250) and the practice exams($60). Best money I ever spent. You can print everything out and bring to the exam. The problems were the most representative of exam problems that I saw during my studies. Not sure if I am breaking any rules by posting the site but it will help other engineers with the endevor of passing the PE exam. Good luck to you.

Well I thought I would get somewhere around 54 correct. I expected 31 correct in the morning where as I got only 28. I expected 24 correct in the afternoon where I got only 20. I will post my detailed diagnostic report online later but I hope none of you need to see the report to compare.

Thanks for all the support guys. Good Luck.

PE-HOPE,
Did you think you did enough on the test to pass before you got the results or where you just hoping for the best?

I sucked in my own area CONSTRUCTION. Biggest mistake (second time) of taking construction in the afternoon. They do not have any area defined.

I agree PE Hope. I too took construction and found some wacky stuff on there. I think I saved myself on the first half. There isn't enough study material out there yet.

Well I thought I would get somewhere around 54 correct. I expected 31 correct in the morning where as I got only 28. I expected 24 correct in the afternoon where I got only 20. I will post my detailed diagnostic report online later but I hope none of you need to see the report to compare.

PE-HOPE,

Sorry to hear this.

How many points do you think is needed to pass based on your result?

PE-HOPE,

Sorry to hear this.

Mechanical and Civil have different evaluation as to how many questions need to pass.

Well based on the difficulty level of construction module in the afternoon, I believe that 54 should be good.

PE-HOPE,

Sorry to hear this.

This is it for me on CONSTRUCTION. I will probably take either Water or Transport.

I agree PE Hope. I too took construction and found some wacky stuff on there. I think I saved myself on the first half. There isn't enough study material out there yet.

This is it for me on CONSTRUCTION. I will probably take either Water or Transport.

PE Hope, curious on what type of work you are in? CM? is that why you chose Construction depth?

Real sorry to hear about your result. How did you know the breakdown of your score? Did they send you a diagnostic with the letter?

PE-HOPE,

Yeah. There is an NCEES diagnostic report along with the letter.

Real sorry to hear about your result. How did you know the breakdown of your score? Did they send you a diagnostic with the letter?

PE-HOPE,

Got my letter and Passed (Mechanical- HVAC)! I'm now drinking a celebratory home brew that I brewed up for just this occasion; an oatmeal stout. It tastes better than I would have thought!

Congrats to everyone else that passed, and good luck to all those that need to re-take, you'll get there next time and you'll feel great when you do!

Got my letter and Passed (Mechanical- HVAC)! I'm now drinking a celebratory home brew that I brewed up for just this occasion; an oatmeal stout. It tastes better than I would have thought!
Congrats to everyone else that passed, and good luck to all those that need to re-take, you'll get there next time and you'll feel great when you do!
Congratulation! You did it!

Congratulation! You did it!
Thanks Chaocl, I'm definitely stoked! Actually I think one of these is in order :party-smiley-048:

Back