New Jersey Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doubt it, I remember when I had requirements missing like references, they remained "unchecked"
When I failed Oct 18', it just never updated.

Mine updated on Tuesday, under "Pass PE Exam" to complete with Tuesday's date. 

Best of luck that they just didn't get a chance to update your checklist yet.

Mine just changed to complete! I happened to click on "renew license" which lead to a blank page, then clicked on "License Homepage" and clicked view checklist and it is now showing complete with today's date. Not sure if going that route refreshed my account or they actually just updated it now?

Friend of mine called them about 30 mins ago to ask about status of scores being reported and he was told they would be out tomorrow by the end of the day.

I tested in Newark, last name L and still see unchecked

RIP to me as well
Based on this answer, the checklist could be updating tomorrow as well.

As the last season NJ thread mentioned- their office is basically a dumpster fire. 

I was seat 16 and still no update. 

I was seat 9 and didn't get "completed" until today...

At this point all bets are off on any proper system, looks totally random to me.

I was seat 16 and still no update. 
whelp, so much for the seat theory.

As the last season NJ thread mentioned- their office is basically a dumpster fire.
Thanks for reminding me to post my semi-annual NJ gif.

zck3eju0ncntbmoamagv.gif

When I failed Oct 18', it just never updated.

Mine updated on Tuesday, under "Pass PE Exam" to complete with Tuesday's date. 

Best of luck that they just didn't get a chance to update your checklist yet.
NJ is out-!

Checklist was right on Tuesday-!

Congrats to everyone else

I did not pass and my checklist remains "unchecked". 

So it doesn't technically confirm pass/fail. Just pass. 

I reread the Apr 18 thread. The false positive was reported by a guest account. And we had a lot of trolling in that thread, so it may not have been real. I'm starting to think that the checklist hypothesis may be legit for at least divining a pass.

I really need to start a living thread with all of these lessons learned from State releases.

Back