NEW JERSEY RESULTS ARE IN THE MAIL!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Called the NJ office today, lol, no record in their "system" i passed, even though NCEES and the njconsumer checklist site both show a pass.  Said they will escalate to get me the PE application.  I asked, when will they follow up, they said, we dont know lol. 

I'll be calling every Monday until i get something in the mail.

Called the NJ office today, lol, no record in their "system" i passed, even though NCEES and the njconsumer checklist site both show a pass.  Said they will escalate to get me the PE application.  I asked, when will they follow up, they said, we dont know lol. 

I'll be calling every Monday until i get something in the mail.
I still only have PASS on NCEES, nothing else... I should trust NCEES right? what is going on NJ?

okay I called again, the lady said it was mailed out a couple of weeks ago. I told her that I checked the mailroom of my company several times, it is not there. So they will resend it to my home address this time. Hopefully I will get it next week.

okay I called again, the lady said it was mailed out a couple of weeks ago. I told her that I checked the mailroom of my company several times, it is not there. So they will resend it to my home address this time. Hopefully I will get it next week.
it seems they are very disorganized.  I didnt want to be that PIA guy calling all the time, but i have a bonus through work for getting PE, but i need the actual printed certificate!!!!  At this point i bet i dont see the certificate until sometime in february or march.

it seems they are very disorganized.  I didnt want to be that PIA guy calling all the time, but i have a bonus through work for getting PE, but i need the actual printed certificate!!!!  At this point i bet i dont see the certificate until sometime in february or march.
Same here. Need that for bonus as well.

Hey guys.  Happy holidays to all.  Sorry I haven't posted in a while, been busy with work and the holidays, you know how it is.

So just to update.  I got my letter about the $80 and the NJ Law exam on the 16th I believe?.  I filled it out and I did the 20-question "quiz".  I submitted it ... early last week.

Every now and then  I would check that license checklist.  I saw in my bank account that they cashed my check for $80 on the 21st (immediately of course).  However, my checklist remain unchecked or not complete.  As of YESTERDAY, 12/27/2016, I am now active!
Professional Engineer
Profession:        Engineers & Land Surveyors        License Number:        XoXoXoxoXoxoXoXo <= I can't show this - haha!        License Status:        Active
Issue Date:        12/27/2016        Expiration Date:        4/30/2018
Obtained by Method:        Examination

So I guess that's it.  Now, I wait for the official certificate?  Laminate it?  Custom engrave it?

I apologize to those who haven't gotten any word from the NJ Board.  They suck ... so bad.  However, I would call again and tell them your social security number.  There were times where they couldn't find me either .. however, I gave them my social and they found me.  Maybe because I have such a weird name they didn't know how to spell it?  Good luck to everyone and again Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!

Does anyone happen to have a copy of a blank Law exam they could email/fax me?

They did not attach it with my letter, I requested them to send it to me, they said they put it in the mail, but I haven't received it yet.  I figured I might have a better chance getting it here, rather than that horrible place. Thanks

Does anyone happen to have a copy of a blank Law exam they could email/fax me?

They did not attach it with my letter, I requested them to send it to me, they said they put it in the mail, but I haven't received it yet.  I figured I might have a better chance getting it here, rather than that horrible place. Thanks
I feel for you. I still got nothing from the board!!!!!

so i called again.  They have my score in their system now as passed.  But i still havent received the application to send the $80 check. The rep says, give me your email addy, we'll send it to you.  I still havent gotten the email.  This was all yesterday.

I didnt get the letter either. Called them and they sent me the letter within minutes. Its a generic activation letter, I can forward it to you if would like.

Anyone who passed and send the law exam recieved the PE certificate card yet.

I need to know how long does it take to receive the PE card certificate after submitting the law exam.

NJ board sucks! Still got nothing in mail and called again today.

Guys, I hope you know.  If you took your FE and got your EIT in NJ, you don't have to take the NJ law exam.  You should've taken it during your FE exam or around that time.

I took my FE in PA, so it was kind of complicated for me since I had to get my EIT stuff from PA to NJ (more $$$ for the state(s) - boooo).

I recently got a letter in the mail telling me my license number and some legal crap for signing and sealing things.  The letter also mentioned that I'll get my certificate in the mail in the next few days/weeks?  Whatever, I know my license number, I'm in the state's look up system.  I'm not worried when I going to get my actual certificate.

Anyone know how they'll get their license framed?  Anyone know where I can buy my seal?  I still can't believe NJ still requires the "raised" seal, almost all the other states my company works in has a printable/ink seal.

I haven't called/bothered the NJ board ever since I sent my $80 in with the NJ law exam.  But I can't imagine what you guys are going through, sorry.  Keep up the hope and good luck to all!

If you took your FE and got your EIT in NJ, you don't have to take the NJ law exam.  You should've taken it during your FE exam or around that time.
I agree with ZupaS, I took the NJ Law exam right after the EIT exam. Just sent in my $80, lets see how long they take for assigning a number. I cant get my raise until I get the little card with PE number.

Zupa, there are other threads on this forum that will tell you where you can order the Stamps. Heres one website you can use: http://www.engineerseals.com/order/newjerseype.php

Well I just got an email about 45 minutes ago from PCS saying that I successfully registered for an upcoming exam.  Which I didn't do because I just passed the exam in October and sent in my $80 last week!  Never a dull moment...

Well I just got an email about 45 minutes ago from PCS saying that I successfully registered for an upcoming exam.  Which I didn't do because I just passed the exam in October and sent in my $80 last week!  Never a dull moment...
Snausage ... i got the same email.  I am going to ignore it.  NJ Board and PCS Suck!

Zupa, Thanks...a bit reassuring then!  I contacted PCS by phone and email...I have a feeling it's an error on their part.  If I hear anything from them I'll report back!

I agree with ZupaS, I took the NJ Law exam right after the EIT exam. Just sent in my $80, lets see how long they take for assigning a number. I cant get my raise until I get the little card with PE number.

Zupa, there are other threads on this forum that will tell you where you can order the Stamps. Heres one website you can use: http://www.engineerseals.com/order/newjerseype.php
Cool TKG.  Congrats.  I would check your bank account to see when they cash the check .. which was immediately for me.  Also, I continuously checked https://newjersey.mylicense.com/eGov/Login.aspx once i saw they cashed the check.

I got the same thing too... what is going on with PCS and NJ?????????????

Back