New York PE License waiting time

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ar.sa.

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
Anybody of our new york fellas who passed the PE exam has been issued the license already ? It's been more than 5 weeks already since results have been released.

......After 5 to 8 weeks you may check our website at www.op.nysed.gov/opsearches.htm to see if a license has been issued. If no license is reported on the website, it may mean that your results have not yet been entered; check again in a few days. Your cooperation in using our website is appreciated.

It definitely took at least 2 months for me. I passed in mid-December and did not get a license number issued until February.

It definitely took at least 2 months for me. I passed in mid-December and did not get a license number issued until February.
Do we need to do anything to receive the license certificate or it will be automatically mailed to us after the license number will be issued ?

Back