NCEES News Update

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had the screen the guys were describing at first, an exam of this type has already been registered.  Know I have the same as shown here
5 mins ago it is exam of this has already been registered! Now it all becomes available! 

I had the screen the guys were describing at first, an exam of this type has already been registered.  Know I have the same as shown here
Did you click the any of the green buttons yet i am afarid to click to see what happens lol..i don't want to accidentally register again

Did you click the any of the green buttons yet i am afarid to click to see what happens lol..i don't want to accidentally register again
Yeah I took it all the way to checkout, then cleared my cart.

oh okay thanks! for checking it out! I definitely did not experience this in April..but results were in way before the registration date.. I believe the results were given May 25th and registration opened Jun 1st

I was feeling pretty confident these last couple of weeks, but now that we're down to (presumably) THE week, my anxiety is through the roof.  It doesn't help that I was also able to take registration all the way to to checkout.  I already know what that big red fail looks like...I'd sure like to know what a big green pass feels like!!

Short answer, yes. But not in the time frame you are looking for.

After passing, In Maryland I got an email ~2 weeks later informing me of the next steps to actually obtain my license. The timing of this email varies, but it almost certainly won't be simultaneous with the release of the results. A couple months after I got the results and registered for a license, I got a snail mail from the MD NSPE chapter inviting me to the Engineer Awards ceremony in April. This is where they provided me with the wall certificate. Those who did not attend had their wall certificates mailed to them.

After failure, PCS sent out the test diagnostic. I don't remember any emails from NCEES or Maryland. It's possible that they were sent, but I don't recall them. Since Maryland is no longer a PCS state this process could have changed.
No avoiding logging on to check then....thanks for the insight!

I was feeling pretty confident these last couple of weeks, but now that we're down to (presumably) THE week, my anxiety is through the roof.  It doesn't help that I was also able to take registration all the way to to checkout.  I already know what that big red fail looks like...I'd sure like to know what a big green pass feels like!!
Exactly! Seen that red fail too many times - ready for a change.

No avoiding logging on to check then....thanks for the insight!
Depending on how neurotic you want to be:

• In a few days log-in in the morning and keep the page open all day long. Just refresh the page (F5) every so often. Probably no need to do this before Wednesday at the earliest.
  • Keep calm and just wait for the email from NCEES. The longest lag we've heard of between the website being uploaded and the email is about 5 min.
I elected for the first option. I kept the page open about a week early, and refreshed very occasionally. I only started the rage refreshing on the day the results started to be released.

I know. I don't think I passed, but I keep envisioning the green button and I'm like, WHY AM I DOING THIS TO MYSELF?

Depending on how neurotic you want to be:

• In a few days log-in in the morning and keep the page open all day long. Just refresh the page (F5) every so often. Probably no need to do this before Wednesday at the earliest.
  • Keep calm and just wait for the email from NCEES. The longest lag we've heard of between the website being uploaded and the email is about 5 min.
I elected for the first option. I kept the page open about a week early, and refreshed very occasionally. I only started the rage refreshing on the day the results started to be released.
lol, rage refreshing.... :D

I know. I don't think I passed, but I keep envisioning the green button and I'm like, WHY AM I DOING THIS TO MYSELF?
I keep thinking about what i'll do when i see the green pass:

- Woop and smack my knees on the desk as I jump out of my chair

- Quietly and smugly smile to myself and text everyone a selfie "Does this look like PE to you?"

- laugh hysterically

- cry hysterically

...then I get paranoid that I'm jinxing myself, so start to imagine being all depressed and pathetic.

It's a vicious circle.

pyFY72V.gif

- Quietly and smugly smile to myself and text everyone a selfie "Does this look like PE to you?"

- laugh hysterically

- cry hysterically

...then I get paranoid that I'm jinxing myself, so start to imagine being all depressed and pathetic.

It's a vicious circle.
I'm right there with you.  I've actually dreamed that I passed, and started screaming like I won the mega-number-super-lottery.  But, I've also dreamed that I was back in my hidey-hole (i.e. dining room), with a calculator and another few months without a life.  

- laugh hysterically

- cry hysterically

It's a vicious circle.
Mostly options 1, 2, and some of 4

I'm right there with you.  I've actually dreamed that I passed, and started screaming like I won the mega-number-super-lottery.  But, I've also dreamed that I was back in my hidey-hole (i.e. dining room), with a calculator and another few months without a life.  
I've had nightmares about this past October. I've dreamt that I was absolutely crushing the test and then they call the 1 minute warning and I realized that my scantron-answer sheet was blank. I hope up screaming NOOOOO....

Back