NC - PE RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
feeling really good, but worse as time goes, ya know?
I am more worried that i bubbled my booklet number incorrectly or something stupid like that honestly.
Yeah last week I was all worried that I might not have signed that piece of paper in the corner of the table when I got back from lunch.

feeling really good, but worse as time goes, ya know?
I am more worried that i bubbled my booklet number incorrectly or something stupid like that honestly.
Yeah last week I was all worried that I might not have signed that piece of paper in the corner of the table when I got back from lunch.
wow, i really don't need other possiblities to run through my mind.

I emailed the board about 5 minutes ago and just got a response that they have not heard anything back from NCEES yet. (I am assuming that means they have not come in the mail yet).

I emailed the board about 5 minutes ago and just got a response that they have not heard anything back from NCEES yet. (I am assuming that means they have not come in the mail yet).
By the looks of it, the results are around the Monroe area right now

321088906_d53e9cb065.jpg

Man, this is sux!! No fedex today, another nightmare for me!, maybe for everyone

this is madness... 139 posts, 8,000 views, and 50 people sitting and waiting... NC needs to do this shit via email...wtf? no offense, enggirl. thanks for keeping us updated!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back