NC - PE RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like i'll be hitting the "F5" button tomorrow. Even if they come in at 4, no way we know today.

Great....another 24 hours of waiting. I won't be able to sleep tonight thinking about this.....time to start drinking heavily.

We might be getting results tomorrow. I spoke with NCEES and they told that they are being sent today to NC. They usually send it Fed Ex so it should be there tomorrow before 10 or 11 am. Not sure how long it takes for the NC board to go thru them, but at the earliest, I would imagine we might know tomorrow afternoon, otherwise Thursday.
I wonder how they sent it? If it was ground we might be waiting for a little while.

I just spoke with a lady at NCEES and she told me that the results should have been mailed out yesterday or today for the NC exam. They are only coming from SC so even if they went ground, then NCBELS should have the results tomorrow at the latest. Worst case scenario is friday morning if NCBELS gets them at 4 tomorrow. Lets just hope that the lady I talked to knew what she was talking about and NC isn't the state with the problem and delay.

It appears NC results come out at least 2 days after the last direct notification state so you may have results by this Friday (12/18).

It appears NC results come out at least 2 days after the last direct notification state so you may have results by this Friday (12/18).
the other day engineergirl said that if they get the results by 1 or so in the afternoon they have the numbers posted online that day. I think we are just stuck waiting for the package to arrive. It would be nice if they had a tracking number or something so all of us could frantically track the location of the scores while we wait.

It would be nice if they had a tracking number or something so all of us could frantically track the location of the scores while we wait.

something else to do to peacefully pass the time

Latest posts

Back