NC - PE RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remember the TV show "Sanford and Son"? I feel like Redd Foxx when he clutches his chest, sure he is having a heart attack, and calling out to his dead wife. That's sort of what I feel like.

That being said, let me give a shout out to engineergirl. We appreciate it.

keep posting on the board and it will change. it has to do with the # of posts, I guess. Hell if NCEES delays the results another week you'll have plenty of time to upgrade yourself....lol

i wonder if ncbels caught on to engineergirl? She hasn't been on this afternoon.

keep posting on the board and it will change. it has to do with the # of posts, I guess. Hell if NCEES delays the results another week you'll have plenty of time to upgrade yourself....lol

ahhh....I didn't realize it was a rank on the board, I thought it was a job description. If it was my real job cubical jockey, or whipping boy would be more appropriate. Thanks guys. Maybe when I rank up I'll change my avatar to something more up beat.

^ No doubt. I can't believe some of the stuff people have said... she's going above and beyond to give us info.

it's much appreciated!

I just called NCBELs and they said they didn't recieve the results today so we can stop holding our breath. She said they are hoping to get them tomorrow.....aren't we all. :waitwall:

well.....I see some of you just can't stop looking! lol.....

I checked and checked and checked and.....etc.. Then I got busy on something and my phone rang, it was an old friend of mine that just said "Congratulations!" My heart almost stopped!

I sure hope you ALL get that feeling! good luck!

And tomorrow they are calling for snow - these southern storms will shut down town - no Fedex deliveries tomorrow either......

And tomorrow they are calling for snow - these southern storms will shut down town - no Fedex deliveries tomorrow either......
If any snow winds up in Raleigh, it shouldn't get here until mid-afternoon. Let's just hope the FedEx arrives in the morning and the folks up at NCBELS don't decide to leave too early :)

I find it funny how dead this thread gets after the work day ends and we find out that the NC people have another long night to get through. At least I sent this late tonight; that way it will be up towards the top first thing in the morning. Sleep well.

Good Morning

Welcome back, I couldn't sleep and keep thinking about this all the time when I'm awake, let's get ready to have another long day again!

any updates, news, etc...

Back