Movie thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMDB says one was made in 2018?  I did see the 2nd one, I enjoyed Michael Goss character - but couldn't get through many more 😄

Skip the other Tremors movies?!?!  That's blasphemy...what are they up to, like 8 now?
This is like saying that you only need to watch the first Fast & Furious and that each subsequent one isn't a masterpiece in its own right!

Also, watched a docu-movie (?) last night about the crossfit games.  I'm sorry, is it a bad life goal to want to have the legs/back of those girls?  Shit.

This is like saying that you only need to watch the first Fast & Furious and that each subsequent one isn't a masterpiece in its own right!

Also, watched a docu-movie (?) last night about the crossfit games.  I'm sorry, is it a bad life goal to want to have the legs/back of those girls?  Shit.
I'm a man and wouldn't mind having the legs/back of some of them.

Road Guy's ears just perked up.

Last edited by a moderator:
IMDB says one was made in 2018?  I did see the 2nd one, I enjoyed Michael Goss character - but couldn't get through many more 😄
Apparently the roles didn't come rolling in after Family Ties because it looks like there have been 6  Tremors movies with one in the pipeline and Michael Gross has been in every one of them.

On a side note, Finn Carter, the chick from the first movie is looking rough.
12507224_web1_Finn-Carter.jpg

It was funny because, like, the guys had six packs, but their backs/legs/arms were in shape but not ultra defined?  Whereas the girls.  Shiiiiiiiiiit.
In another life, I would totally give Sara Sigmundsdóttir the "how you doin'?" eyebrows.

1dd00cbfa377dab.gif

I'm just not attracted to women that look like they have the upper body of a dude. Legs can be as strong as they want, just no broad shoulders or pecs.

Though, my wife is better looking than all those women. Hence why I married her.

I'm just not attracted to women that look like they have the upper body of a dude. Legs can be as strong as they want, just no broad shoulders or pecs.
Screw that.  Gimme some traps and shoulder boulders!

Finally getting around to watching Midway, it’s a little odd without Fonda, Heston, Mitchum, and company....

Edit - even though I knew the story line I really found the remake hard to follow for some reason. I bet it was a great action movie on the big screen but if I had to choose I’ll take the original version - I think it nailed the strategy piece of the war.

Back