Movie thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got 25 myself. I think that I have seen parts of the others that I didn't watch 100% the whole way through.

68806543_10157821170442518_7727836262287015936_n.jpg

^ +100000

I never got into the outsiders- even though it has all my generations people in it

26 that I can remember, which is more than I would have thought.

Let us know how it goes. That one also got surprisingly good reviews. We considered both, but the boy opted for the Birds.
Forgot to reply - but if your kids watched it when they were young you will enjoy the movie- we were laughing in all the parts of the movie where the little kids (of today) were not laughing...

I would not go see this movie if it wasn’t something that my daughter watched when she was young, had the backpack, map, stuffed monkey, etc...

Thanks. We tried to see it this weekend, but it was already gone from the theaters here.

My guess is that it will be out on “video” soon- the kids we were around laughed but I could tell they didn’t really “get” the movie-

For example - Early in the movie Dora turns to the screen and says “can you say delicious?” We cracked up but it went over like a fart in church...

Last X-Men movie is out on digital now so I finally around to watching it this weekend.  Meh...it was fine.  Didn't seem much different than any of the other X-Men movies from that newer series so I'm not sure why everyone was flipping out about it unless they were nerdy types who were whining because ti didn't follow the story line from the comics.

Yep...she's Jean Grey/Dark Phoenix.  It's the last of the new younger X-Men movies.  Supposed to be the last one, but you know how movie studios are.  If they think there's any $$$ to be made, they'll make another one or run out another reboot.

Watching “Delivery Man” weird Vince Vaughn flick where he fathers 500 kids as a sperm donor - terrible but also terribly good in a weird way...

Watched "Spiderman: Far From Home" last night.  I'm not sure why so many people were making such a big deal about this movie, calling it the best Avengers movie yet, it was kind of weird and not even entertaining enough to keep me off the iPad for the duration.

Watched "Spiderman: Far From Home" last night.  I'm not sure why so many people were making such a big deal about this movie, calling it the best Avengers movie yet, it was kind of weird and not even entertaining enough to keep me off the iPad for the duration.
I thought it was pretty bad, not as bad as that Spidey Verse one though

But I  just thought the premise of fake bad guy / illusionist versus actual super human people was pretty dumb

Watched Alladin today- holy **** was that bad - I am a Will Smith fan but that was fucking terrible- & 2 hours???

Back