MICHIGAN - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry I don't have more answers for you. But I can tell you that neither me nor my friend have been licensed yet, according to the website. :(
We each applied for license and had references returned within a week of getting our results.
At least its a *little* comforting to know that we are all in the same boat. I looked up a friend of mine who took it in April 2 years ago, and his license date was listed as June 26th... I am just worrying that the paperwork wasn't turned in. Although, one would hope they would contact you? * sigh *

/my work already ordered Bus. Cards w/ PE on them, so it'd better come soon!

/my work already ordered Bus. Cards w/ PE on them, so it'd better come soon!
Thanks for responding to let me know that everybody is in the same boat. I've been downplaying the P.E. at work until the planned certificate unveiling. The value of the $40 "first year" license diminishes daily, as we get closer to the annual expiration date of October 31. We are only 90 days away now. At some point, I would like the choice of starting my "first year" on November 1. Not likely, I know...but at least I feel better ranting a bit. If they tell me something is lacking on the initial application, it could be tempting to slow-walk the follow-up. ModernDoug

Thanks for responding to let me know that everybody is in the same boat. I've been downplaying the P.E. at work until the planned certificate unveiling. The value of the $40 "first year" license diminishes daily, as we get closer to the annual expiration date of October 31. We are only 90 days away now. At some point, I would like the choice of starting my "first year" on November 1. Not likely, I know...but at least I feel better ranting a bit. If they tell me something is lacking on the initial application, it could be tempting to slow-walk the follow-up. ModernDoug

Wow, it never dawned on my that my 'first year' would end THIS October.

That makes this wait all the more difficult.

Oh well, 'hurry up and wait' combined with 'pay to play'.

Maybe I should have been a truck driver?

Did anyone from MI get there license yet ?

Anyone that has applied thus far. Does you name show pending on the website ?

SERIOUSLY??? ugh... only I would do this... go through all the effort of passing the PE, and I FORGOT TO SIGN AND DATE SOMETHING IN THE APPLICATION! :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

Ok - so i got a letter in the mail telling me about it - signed, dated, and sent back in. :-/ At least this means they're making progress on the applications, right?

SERIOUSLY??? ugh... only I would do this... go through all the effort of passing the PE, and I FORGOT TO SIGN AND DATE SOMETHING IN THE APPLICATION! :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:
Ok - so i got a letter in the mail telling me about it - signed, dated, and sent back in. :-/ At least this means they're making progress on the applications, right?
Raane, that HAS to be frustrating!

I'm glad you were able to remedy it and send it back in though.

I would not be surprised if a "you made a mistake" envelope is headed my way soon!

ALBin517: Congrats!

**Still Waiting**

-Ben

I would not be surprised if a "you made a mistake" envelope is headed my way soon!ALBin517: Congrats!

**Still Waiting**
Same story here. ALBin517, does the website look-up feature show a hot link to your license details including expiration date (10/31/2008, I presume)?

Same story here. ALBin517, does the website look-up feature show a hot link to your license details including expiration date (10/31/2008, I presume)?
Yes it does.

Take a look, if you like:

http://www.dleg.state.mi.us/bcs_free/publi...=0&offset=0

That's right - I am going on 4 days without an open formal complaint.

By the way (as I mentioned earlier in the thread) I also got an application returned. I followed the FBPE website's instructions to get my fundamentals results. The Florida Board returned my application with a letter saying they require a $25 fee to forward my results. They were kind of snooty about it, too, like I should have known.

-ALB

Yes it does.
Take a look, if you like:

http://www.dleg.state.mi.us/bcs_free/publi...=0&offset=0

That's right - I am going on 4 days without an open formal complaint.

By the way (as I mentioned earlier in the thread) I also got an application returned. I followed the FBPE website's instructions to get my fundamentals results. The Florida Board returned my application with a letter saying they require a $25 fee to forward my results. They were kind of snooty about it, too, like I should have known.

-ALB
That's Awesome!

I hope mine shows up there soon (I've been checking it daily!)

-Ben

I saw on the website that there was a P.E. Board meeting scheduled for 9:00 AM yesterday (August 9). Does anyone know if this meeting happened and anything of note discussed? Also, is ALBin517 the only newly issued licensee holder on the board? THANKS.

I saw on the website that there was a P.E. Board meeting scheduled for 9:00 AM yesterday (August 9). Does anyone know if this meeting happened and anything of note discussed? Also, is ALBin517 the only newly issued licensee holder on the board? THANKS.
nothing yet on mine, although i think thats expected due to my complete failure at learning how to fill out forms.
failball001.gif

usually they post meeting minutes up a few days after, i thought...

^^^ That's a complete classic for the animated avatar embedded in your message!! :Locolaugh: :Locolaugh:

JR

sweet - i looked myself up online, and i'm on there today! I'm officially a PE!!!!! WOOT! :multiplespotting:

OH! One other thing! The expiration date isn't until 10-31-2008, so it is more than a year (not just a couple of months like we speculated earlier)

sweet - i looked myself up online, and i'm on there today! I'm officially a PE!!!!! WOOT! :multiplespotting:

AAAAUUUUUGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

I just have to keep waiting. No news, no returned forms, no name online.....

:brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

Oh, I almost forgot:

CONGRATS Raanne!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS Raanne!!!! Two from the board so far!

I TOO just have to keep waiting. No news, no returned forms, no name online.....

ModernDoug

CONGRATULATIONS Raanne!!!! Two from the board so far!
I TOO just have to keep waiting. No news, no returned forms, no name online.....

ModernDoug

OK, I feel a little better knowing that I'm not the only one.

Hopefully we'll fill the ranks this week!

-Ben

Latest posts

Back