Map: October 2016 Results Released

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be the first to post a failing grade 49/80... civil structural depth. Thought I passed :(  congrats to those who passed! I hope to join you in April.

I'll be the first to post a failing grade 49/80... civil structural depth. Thought I passed :(  congrats to those who passed! I hope to join you in April.
sorry to hear :( keep your chin up! that's not a really bad score! you can do it!

I'll be the first to post a failing grade 49/80... civil structural depth. Thought I passed [emoji20] congrats to those who passed! I hope to join you in April.
You will. Study hard and continue to practice your trade.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Congrats to everyone who has passed.  Now comes the 

• Do a screenshot to prove to myself I passed stage
  • Followed by the log out/log back into/recheck results, log out/log back into/recheck results,  log out/log back into/recheck results log out/log back into/recheck results log out/log back into/recheck results log out/log back into/recheck results log out/log back into/recheck results log out/log back into/recheck results, log out/log back into/recheck log out/log back into/recheck results,  log out/log back into/recheck results, log out/log back into/recheck results, snack, log out/log back into/recheck results,  log out/log back into/recheck results log out/log back into/recheck results log out/log back into/recheck results log out/log back into/recheck results log out/log back into/recheck results log out/log back into/recheck results, log out/log back into/recheck log out/log back into/recheck results,  log out/log back into/recheck results, log out/log back into/recheck results, another snack, log out/log back into/recheck results,  log out/log back into/recheck results log out/log back into/recheck results log out/log back into/recheck results log out/log back into/recheck results log out/log back into/recheck results log out/log back into/recheck results, log out/log back into/recheck log out/log back into/recheck results,  log out/log back into/recheck results, log out/log back into/recheck results stage.

I'm in Washington and I am still waiting. I have heard Washington is usually one of the first to post scores but not this time around.

Map has been updated.  If I missed any, it's best to PM me or email me (my user name) at gmail.com

I'll only be around part of the day Friday, but will do my best to update around lunch and again mid-afternoon.

As a reminder, the latest map can be viewed here:  https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1ToLfwda5hD2wrDoTwKtHj0LIqA_akjhuHHC2m77Jkg8/edit?usp=sharing

Congrats to all the new PEs!

pKJYyEX.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back