Map: October 2013 PE Results Released

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NCEES for SC released

I got a big red FAIL

Plan moving forward:

1. Register for April

2. Seek therapy for obsessive post exam score tracking habbits

3. Start studying more than 10 days before the exam

4. Declare myself a "Wizard" in the mean time since there is no licensing authority to deny that title

Congratulations to all of those who passed. I hope to earn a spot a long side you all in the near future.
Lol@ your plan moving forward. I may be a wizard before the day is over if Oregon get's a move on!

Must. Stop. Hitting. Refresh.
I have three pages open... This one, my state board site, and NCESS. I see that my board is meeting Monday and Tuesday...Last year they reported after 45 days, so I'm guessing i'm going to have an anxious weekend ahead of me, but that refresh button is getting its use regardless.

Orange is perfect for today's results! WAR EAGLE!!!!
This is true, cause tomorrow will def be black n gold!!! :fencing: MIZ-ZOU!!
You may be from Missouri, but you're living in Denial and will soon be in a state of Misery! In all fairness, it should be a really exciting game.
Isn't that in Egypt? Just kidding, I think it'll be a great game and as an alumni and huge MIZZOU fan we're glad to be in the SEC and we will be gracious winners (or even losers) of the championship game tomorrow! I think your right, it will be an exciting game!!

Last edited by a moderator:
12/4: CA, KY, TX, IL, AK

12/5: NY, NC, FL, LA, GA, UT, WA, OH, AR, MI, NH, RI, DE, AZ, MT, OK, ME, IA

12/6: SC, TN, MO, KS, AL, VT

j2Fo68X.png

On an unrelated note, I need to call IT and get a new keyboard. I think my F5 key is about gone.

I got confirmation that a test taker from Nebraska received his results in the mail today. I have not received them yet. The board met yesterday so that would mean they were mailed out yesterday if this is true. I can't directly verify but source is reliable

I got confirmation that a test taker from Nebraska received his results in the mail today. I have not received them yet. The board met yesterday so that would mean they were mailed out yesterday if this is true. I can't directly verify but source is reliable
I got my results (passed Power!) They were dated 12/5 and postmarked 12/6.

Results are out in Alabama too. PE and FE results were mailed on Friday (Dec 6th, 2013). I passed Chemical Engineering in first time.

12/4: CA, KY, TX, IL, AK

12/5: NY, NC, FL, LA, GA, UT, WA, OH, AR, MI, NH, RI, DE, AZ, MT, OK, ME, IA

12/6: SC, TN, MO, KS, AL, VT, NE

L1x0J5l.png

I feel that you will have a better chance than I will of getting results today.

Have mentioned my feelings on the PCS???

Back