Map: October 2013 PE Results Released

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
12/4: CA, KY, TX, IL, AK

12/5: NY, NC, FL, LA, GA, UT, WA, OH, AR, MI, NH, RI, DE, AZ, MT, OK, ME

AIISJFC.png

Congrats to all who passed PE exam the long journey as finally payed off :juggle:

Yikes, has it really been 7.5 years?

I got a new license recently, it really doesn't get old. Still a lot of fun to open that letter. You can teach the old dog new tricks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I might actually be moving to PA in the next few years. Lucky for me I got my PE before I moved.

I'm crossing my fingers that SC is still in the process of issuing lic numbers.

There is still no change in my status on the NCEES website and no result for my name on SC llr lic search. When I check my online application status on the llr website it is just says "pending - board review"

Maybe they enter the names by discipline? has anyone who took the EE Power seen a result on the llr search page?

I'm crossing my fingers that SC is still in the process of issuing lic numbers.

There is still no change in my status on the NCEES website and no result for my name on SC llr lic search. When I check my online application status on the llr website it is just says "pending - board review"

Maybe they enter the names by discipline? has anyone who took the EE Power seen a result on the llr search page?
What letter does your last name start with?

Latest posts

Back