Map: October 2013 PE Results Released

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There were less than 30 people who sat in Wyoming for the October exam (for all disciplines), how long could this possible take??? Perhaps they engineering board still uses the pony express.

Just spoke with Colorado's Division of Professions and Occupations (aka DORA) and was told that NCEES has been given authorization to release the test results. Matter of fact, the woman I spoke with was shocked I hadn't received an email indicating results were out yet. The main reason I called was that I noticed the AES Board meeting scheduled for this Friday had been canceled and there was not another one until January. Based on the idea that the Board has to "verify and approve" the test results before the release, I thought there was a definitive possibility that Colorado will not get their results until then. However, once I heard the "good" news, I promptly checked the NCEES website and nothing! Clicking on the "live chat" button, I was informed by NCEES that the Colorado results had not been released and that the Colorado Board has not "reviewed and verified" the results...I felt I was typing to a wall...

Talk about a let down...very disappointing. Now I am seriously wondering if we will get our results before January...if the Board really has to meet to approve the results, then that is what it is going to be as the December meeting is canceled... https://www.colorado.gov/apps/calendar/html/event/?eventCollectionCode=DORAARCH

Just spoke with Colorado's Division of Professions and Occupations (aka DORA) and was told that NCEES has been given authorization to release the test results. Matter of fact, the woman I spoke with was shocked I hadn't received an email indicating results were out yet. The main reason I called was that I noticed the AES Board meeting scheduled for this Friday had been canceled and there was not another one until January. Based on the idea that the Board has to "verify and approve" the test results before the release, I thought there was a definitive possibility that Colorado will not get their results until then. However, once I heard the "good" news, I promptly checked the NCEES website and nothing! Clicking on the "live chat" button, I was informed by NCEES that the Colorado results had not been released and that the Colorado Board has not "reviewed and verified" the results...I felt I was typing to a wall...

Talk about a let down...very disappointing. Now I am seriously wondering if we will get our results before January...if the Board really has to meet to approve the results, then that is what it is going to be as the December meeting is canceled... https://www.colorado.gov/apps/calendar/html/event/?eventCollectionCode=DORAARCH

The same situtation as Indiana. Indiana says the resuts have been sent back to NCEES and she was surprised NCEES had not sent out test results. NCEES live chat was zero help.

Dang. I'm waiting on Colorado too. I guess if I have to wait until January, that is one more month of Ignorant Bliss!

I want to see an updated map! Just so I have a visual to be more pissed that I live in Virginia right now..

Latest posts

Back