Map: October 2013 PE Results Released

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Makes me sick to my stomach to think that I could be doing this until mid january waiting on PA results.

Makes me sick to my stomach to think that I could be doing this until mid january waiting on PA results.

I just emailed the board to see if they can provide any direction. It's hard to imagine in this day and age why they provide so little information regarding this. The state board website looks like it was coded by a high school student.

Seeing how they didn't release the results until January last time, I'm right with you.

Oregon mentioned on their Facebook page that results were in on December 6th. Not sure when we will see them. I think we get letters in the mail? Ugh.

PA Board said results are out and to look for them mid Jan haha. She then said to call PCS.PCS said they have them but haven't processed them all...whatever that means.

instead of demanding it, why don't you ask, since Snobum has no real reason for doing this other than to be a good guy.

I just got an email from a Wyoming Board staff member that results were mailed out via snail mail on Friday December 6.

instead of demanding it, why don't you ask, since Snobum has no real reason for doing this other than to be a good guy.
I know Snobum has no reason to do any of this. I used the wording in the response that InWyo used. I think everybody appreciates the map Snobum has graciously put together. This coming from a guy who wrongly told everybody he passed just to make people anxious. Glad your moral compass is set right.

Fairly certain that those "demanding colors" were joking. The map that snobum puts together is pretty sweet.

Fairly certain that those "demanding colors" were joking. The map that snobum puts together is pretty sweet.
Exactly. Just an observation of those on page 2 demanding/requesting orange for their states, and how quickly the map was updated after those requests.

By the way, Passed Wyoming Civil - Water Resources and Environmental

Snail-Mail received today. Post Mark 12/6/2013

I know Snobum has no reason to do any of this. I used the wording in the response that InWyo used. I think everybody appreciates the map Snobum has graciously put together. This coming from a guy who wrongly told everybody he passed just to make people anxious. Glad your moral compass is set right.
Ditto...a million times over...

12/4: CA, KY, TX, IL, AK

12/5: NY, NC, FL, LA, GA, UT, WA, OH, AR, MI, NH, RI, DE, AZ, MT, OK, ME, IA, WV

12/6: SC, TN, MO, KS, AL, VT, NE, WY

12/7: CO, IN, NM, DC, NV

VC8q07L.png

Failed, civil construction, Colorado 49/80. I tanked Construction Operations and Methods and Material QualityControl and Production. AM structural was low as well as PM Other Topics, both 50%.

Latest posts

Back