Map: October 2013 PE Results Released

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Makes me sick to my stomach to think that I could be doing this until mid january waiting on PA results.

I just emailed the board to see if they can provide any direction. It's hard to imagine in this day and age why they provide so little information regarding this. The state board website looks like it was coded by a high school student.

Seeing how they didn't release the results until January last time, I'm right with you.

Yeah, I still maintain the PA site looks like something from Netscape search results ca. 1995.

PA Board said results are out and to look for them mid Jan haha. She then said to call PCS.PCS said they have them but haven't processed them all...whatever that means.

PA....Pathetic Always. and yes, I'm waiting there too...

Do they think it's some kind of joke that they wait so long? Like they need a formal vote by the General Assembly followed by OTT's signature.

C'mon man. They're embarrassing themselves.

Makes me sick to my stomach to think that I could be doing this until mid january waiting on PA results.

I just emailed the board to see if they can provide any direction. It's hard to imagine in this day and age why they provide so little information regarding this. The state board website looks like it was coded by a high school student.

Seeing how they didn't release the results until January last time, I'm right with you.

Yeah, I still maintain the PA site looks like something from Netscape search results ca. 1995.

PA Board said results are out and to look for them mid Jan haha. She then said to call PCS.PCS said they have them but haven't processed them all...whatever that means.

Do they think it's some kind of joke that they wait so long? Like they need a formal vote by the General Assembly followed by OTT's signature.

Agreed! I emailed PCS to ask why almost every state except the ones they manage have their results already (including some by snail mail!)

Agreed! I emailed PCS to ask why almost every state except the ones they manage have their results already (including some by snail mail!)
Guys. this thread is not intended for ranting. save it for a different thread. the intent is to post the states who have released the scores only.

Does it really matter Mike? You could have saved some screen space by not quoting every message in the thread...

Ok. Just proposing then...make this a closed thread that only has results maps.

There really isn't a point in anything else including people who state pass/fail notes, if the map is all that is suppsoed to be here.

Re-posting for those who may have missed it.

Ladies and Gents, this is not solely a thread for posting that you passed/failed. It's for the purposes of tracking which states releases results on which date. We are all happy for those who passed, but for the purposes of this thread, all posts here should really only contain the date and state for which results were released. Thanks and good luck on your results! :thumbs:

Ladies and Gents, this is not solely a thread for posting that you passed/failed. It's for the purposes of tracking which states releases results on which date. We are all happy for those who passed, but for the purposes of this thread, all posts here should really only contain the date and state for which results were released. Thanks and good luck on your results! :thumbs:
because apparently when I say it, I am a jerk for doing so. Thanks kfox

I'm not saying you're a jerk, I just get sick and tired of the forum police. We are discussing information pertinent to the results...rather than creating a new thread to further clutter things or bringing an ancient thread back to life, we briefly discussed what we wanted to in a few posts. NOW, this has turned into a full page of non-sense because of the foum police...

because apparently when I say it, I am a jerk for doing so. Thanks kfox

Mike - you've also posted several times per page about things unrelated to whether you passed/failed. Your post comes across as pretentious and hypocritical. I think all of us in PCS states are a little on edge, best to let the forum administrators take care of the policing.

right, but not on this thread, or at least not once I was reminded of the purpose which is simply the courtesy that I was extending to you all.

12/4: CA, KY, TX, IL, AK

12/5: NY, NC, FL, LA, GA, UT, WA, OH, AR, MI, NH, RI, DE, AZ, MT, OK, ME, IA, :wv:

12/6: SC, TN, MO, KS, AL, VT, NE, WY

12/7: CO, IN, NM, DC, NV, ND

tfcYB5B.png

Last edited by a moderator:
12/4: CA, KY, TX, IL, AK

12/5: NY, NC, FL, LA, GA, UT, WA, OH, AR, MI, NH, RI, DE, AZ, MT, OK, ME, IA, :wv:

12/6: SC, TN, MO, KS, AL, VT, NE, WY

12/9: CO, IN, NM, DC, NV, ND

12/10: OR

eJvRYlF.png

Back