Map: October 2013 PE Results Released

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Connecticut is out on NCEES and PCS - failed Civil-Structural :-( Will take Transportation next time.

I'm not the best with geography, but I now count 10 states remaining.

HI, ID, CT, MA, MD, MN, MS, PA, SD, VA, WI

I'm not the best with geography, but I now count 10 states remaining.

HI, ID, CT, MA, MD, MN, MS, PA, SD, VA, WI
I know we have people waiting for MA, MD, PA, VA, and WI. Is anyone waiting for HI, ID, MN, MS, or SD?

12/4: CA, KY, TX, IL, AK

12/5: NY, NC, FL, LA, GA, UT, WA, OH, AR, MI, NH, RI, DE, AZ, MT, OK, ME, IA, :wv:

12/6: SC, TN, MO, KS, AL, VT, NE, WY

12/9: CO, IN, NM, DC, NV, ND

12/10: OR

12/11: MN

12/12: NJ

12/13: CT, VA

TDPkeLX.png

12/4: CA, KY, TX, IL, AK

12/5: NY, NC, FL, LA, GA, UT, WA, OH, AR, MI, NH, RI, DE, AZ, MT, OK, ME, IA, :wv:

12/6: SC, TN, MO, KS, AL, VT, NE, WY

12/9: CO, IN, NM, DC, NV, ND

12/10: OR

12/11: MN

12/12: NJ

12/13: CT, VA

TDPkeLX.png
And we got maroon for today's color! Nice! Thanks Snobum!

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats to those who passed and don't give up if you failed. I passed NY Environmental :dancingnaughty: :bandevil:

I don't know what California did, but they earn the award for most impressive turn around in results reporting. Back in 2006 and 2007 when I first was in this waiting game, California was always dead last in reporting. They must have changed systems and procedures drastically to be now the first to release results.

I don't know what California did, but they earn the award for most impressive turn around in results reporting. Back in 2006 and 2007 when I first was in this waiting game, California was always dead last in reporting. They must have changed systems and procedures drastically to be now the first to release results.

California's NCEES results are out, but the state specific exam results are still not out.

Back