Map: April 2012 Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At first I thought DE was a PCS state, but apparently they only do the surveying exam for DE.

i JUST relogged into PCS for New Jersey... it says....

New Jersey PE Exam

Test Date: 04/13/2012

Pass

!!

Congratulations, chicklis! Good Work!!!

New Jersey.....New York next via the alphabetic theory....

New Jersey PE Exam

Pass

!!

I took the test in VA and can see the results this way as well....
Nothing in the Virginia PCS site as of 1:44 pm.....
My bad...coworker told me about it, but she was in so much anticipation she mistook the FE result for the PE result...she almost gave me a heart attack, lol

New Jersey PE Exam

Pass

!!

My bad...coworker told me about it, but she was in so much anticipation she mistook the FE result for the PE result...she almost gave me a heart attack, lol
Cheesus Crust, you had me going on that one...

New Jersey PE Exam

Pass

!!

MAN!!!!!!..... I freaked for a second when I saw fail, then I realzied that it was the exam results from October and my April exam is still pending..... the range of emotions I experienced was crazy!!!!!

Ok, back on track. Not sure what changed. I think NJ and ID.

lLGT9.png

it looks like the places that have released the scores on the PCS site have a link to the document titles "Score Verification Request Form" VA and WI do not have those listed. Also, where are you seeing these Pass/Fail things on the PCS site?

MAN!!!!!!..... I freaked for a second when I saw fail, then I realzied that it was the exam results from October and my April exam is still pending..... the range of emotions I experienced was crazy!!!!!

Can you post what you saw on the webpage, please!

New Jersey PE Exam

Pass

!!

Sorry, she had me going too...I was frantically trying to remember my PCS password when she told me she screwed up, lol

it looks like the places that have released the scores on the PCS site have a link to the document titles "Score Verification Request Form" VA and WI do not have those listed. Also, where are you seeing these Pass/Fail things on the PCS site?
Score verification forms are to pay for you to have the exam re-scored. VA does not offer that. You have to log in to see Pass/Fail/Pending

CBI, I have the same thing. I'm in MASS and it says FAIL but that HAS to be from OCTOBER...

CBI, I have the same thing. I'm in MASS and it says FAIL but that HAS to be from OCTOBER...
Do you see that on your home page?

This is all I see there:

Pending Examinations

Massachusetts Mechanical Exam

Exam details at ncees.org

Schedule application date: 02/22/2012

Eligibility sent to NCEES

Back