Map: April 2012 Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Michigan Added

2bBFR.png

Because I failed in October and I will die if I failed this time. I wouldn't know what to do any differently. I came out really feeling like it was a passing performance, whereas I knew I had failed in October. I think I'm a pretty good judge of my own performance. The wait is still killing me though.

This is what it says when I login to PCS.

Pending Examinations

Massachusetts Civil Exam

Exam details at ncees.org

Schedule application date: 02/22/2012

Eligibility sent to NCEES

Exam Results

Massachusetts PE Exam

Fail

Pending Examinations

Massachusetts Civil Exam

Schedule application date: 02/22/2012

Exam Results

Massachusetts PE Exam

Fail

I have that for VA too. I think as long as the pending exam is there, the results haven't been updated. At least that's my thought. I feel the same way as you.

Last edited by a moderator:
PCS account is only for re-examinees only ->Massachusetts Engineering/Surveying (April 2012 NCEES registered re-exam applicants only)

I feel the 'Exam Results' are for the April 2012 exam.....

I hope you are wrong, I remember my PCS page looking like what was shown above a when I registered for this exam. I feel if its still pending then the results are from previous exams. At least I hope.........

i hope i am dead wrong.....good luck to everyone......signing out now.......really!

PCS account is only for re-examinees only ->Massachusetts Engineering/Surveying (April 2012 NCEES registered re-exam applicants only)

I feel the 'Exam Results' are for the April 2012 exam.....
That just means first time applicants can't schedule their test, pay fees, etc. They have to do that by mail. PCS then establishes an account so the next time you can do all of that on the website. If there is a first time taker with a result, then you're probably right. Otherwise, I don't think you are.

I hope you are wrong, I remember my PCS page looking like what was shown above a when I registered for this exam. I feel if its still pending then the results are from previous exams. At least I hope.........
I really wish I could remember if the past results were there when I paid. I kind of think they were... There's no way ALL of us could have failed again.

Per the Alabama board, AL was mailed today so hopefully we will receive tomorrow or Friday.

Added AL, the first mail result state.

bYmPI.png

I think more west coast and central states could be added...east coast is probably near done since its pretty close to the end of the business day

Pending Examinations

Connecticut PE Exam

Schedule application date: 02/06/2012

Exam Results

Connecticut FE Exam

Pass

SO, I think this means that you guys are all ok and the results just aren't out yet.

Back