Map: April 2012 Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ill second that one! NY comeeeeonnnnnnnnn lets goooooo!

Congrats to all that got word back already though. Hopefully I will be celebrating as well soon enough

Updated 11:15am (ET): Added CO, RI, NM, MO

Updated 11:30am (ET): Added IN

G2ACC.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Sapper said:
yo, snobum, feel free to PM me the url of the map that you are using as you update it and I will edit the first post of this thread with the most current version, that way you don't have to keep posting a new map every time you make a change after your time limit for editing posts.
I'm fine with posting new ones and think it's where most people would look anyway. Plus PMing you each time adds another step for me, but I think the first post should be updated when we're all through.

updated message from NCEES

========================

Update on April 2012 exam results

May 30, 2012

April 2012 exam results were released to NCEES member boards on the following dates.

• PE exam: May 29
  • FE exam: May 16
  • FS and PS exams: May 10

The scoring workshop for the SE exam will be held June 7–9, so results will not be released until the scores are processed following the workshop.

================

Sapper said:
Sounds good to me. Thanks for doing this, it's a great help.
If I'm going to be unproductive at work, I might as well be productive in other ways.

Applying the logic of getting the results in alphabetical order, i'm guessing Wisconsin is probably going to be the last one to receive it......which sucks big time .......this wait is killing me!!

^ Agreed. And also a great way to brush up on US geography. Lol.
And state abbreviations for me. I went to update Missouri, typed MO (which is right) and thought, no, that's Montana. Then thought, no, Montana is MT. MS? No, that's Mississippi. MI? No, Michigan. Oh, MO was right.... :beat:

Indiana results are out. After waiting all this time, I am not prepared to check... I'm posting this first, and then going to lunch...

PASS - MO - mechanical HVAC. I am right there with you outlaw. My heart was beating out of control when I opened the email.

Indiana results are out. After waiting all this time, I am not prepared to check... I'm posting this first, and then going to lunch...
HOW CAN YOU NOT LOOK?!?

congrats everyone! Especially ksprayberry, Matt, and Outlaw! Hopefully the trend continues with the rest of the mechanical crew :)

Back