Map: April 2012 Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! I'm pulling for the rest of you guys and girls who haven't received your scores yet! I know quite a few of us spent a good bit of time asking questions, commisurating and crying on one anothers shoulder. I appreciate the help everyone gave me on here and the encouragement. This board played a big role in preparing for the exam.

KS

I called CT licensing board, they are releasing through NCEES, she said the results should be out in the next few days, which I took to mean anytime....ie, Connecticut has nothing else to do with the results before release? Just my interpretation

congrats everyone! Especially ksprayberry, Matt, and Outlaw! Hopefully the trend continues with the rest of the mechanical crew :)
Thanks! Yes, i've been eyeing the mech responses as well! Congrats to all!

As KS stated, this board was a tremendous help! Can't thank everyone, especially the mech's, enough.

congrats everyone! Especially ksprayberry, Matt, and Outlaw! Hopefully the trend continues with the rest of the mechanical crew :)
Thanks,

Congrats to all who have passed. I hope the good news keeps coming in for all of the Mechanical people. I know that everyone in the mechanical forum helped so much.

Half the states have their results, but no sign of MA results yet....grrrrrrr! They should release all the results at the same &^%&% time

Half the states have their results, but no sign of MA results yet....grrrrrrr! They should release all the results at the same &^%&% time
I'll second that one. It was better when I didn't know the results were this close. Now I find myself refreshing the page every 15 minutes.

Excuse my ignorance, but can someone explain what the PCS system is to me? I took the FE last year in TX and got my results directly from NCEES.

eitinva is right. I just called PCS and the MA state board and they are playing the blame game....the lady would only tell me that the results will be released sometime this week......ya right.....something tells me the ppl at PCS never had to wait for such life changing exam results...

...and i am hitting refresh every 20 seconds....

Latest posts

Back