Manscaping

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you practice or appreciate good manscaping?

• I am a man and NO I do not practice manscaping

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am a man and YES I practice manscaping

• I am a woman and NO I do not appreciate, or have never experienced manscaping

• I am a woman and YES I appreciate good manscaping

• Total voters
NO NAIR. It will leave funny looking 'bumps all over you, and the lady you are trying to impress will think you've got something.
Better stick with the razor.
OHHHH, I see what you mean about bumps. Maybe I can stimulate the economy and go through some laser hair removal. Maybe get a 2 for 1 deal and get my wife to go Brazilian!!!! :th_rockon:

Doubtful. Me thinks about returning to be a hairy man beast is a better alternative. Grrrrr.

All this talk of Nair and razors :f_115m_e45d7af: when you ladies decide to man up...
[SIZE=18pt]Epilady!!![/SIZE]
THere is no way I would even use one of those things...just looks painful.

OHHHH, I see what you mean about bump s. Maybe I can stimulate the economy and go through some laser hair removal. Maybe get a 2 for 1 deal and get my wife to go Brazilian!!!! :th_rockon:
Doubtful. Me thinks about returning to be a hairy man beast is a better alternative. Grrrrr.
The chemical burn is probably from using it back to back like that...probably should have waited at least a week before doing it again.

All this talk of Nair and razors :f_115m_e45d7af: when you ladies decide to man up...
[SIZE=18pt]Epilady!!![/SIZE]
Oh, I've tried it - it should be considered a torture device. And "man up"?? I've never heard of a guy using one on his face!

No, a Brazillian leaves a little "stripe", aka "landing strip", "goatee", racing stripe, etc.

Speaking of body hair, when I first moved out here I stopped in in Osaka, Japan for a couple of weeks and stayed with some highschool classmates who were teaching english there. I would go out in the neighborhoods on my own during the day, and on a few occasions, I had old Japanese ladies come up to me and start rubbing the hair on my forearms and saying "oooohhhhhhh........." Talk about uncomfortable!

Then when I got here in Saipan, I immediately went to work inspecting construction on a project with a Korean prime, and there was one Korean foreman who would do the same thing to me every freakin' day, until I finally got mad at him after a couple weeks of it. But that didn't stop him from trying.....

JerseyGirls.jpg

I routinely manscape. The ladies are far more appreciative of it, and are much more willing to perform certain "acts" with some trimming/housekeeping. Hey, they do it for me, I can do it for them. Plus there's always the "optical inch" to take into consideration. The Norelco Bodygroom is pretty handy for styling the frank and beans.
In all honesty, I look weird with no hair on my chest or stomach, though I routinely buzz it off for tattoo purposes. I'm about to shave/some sort of hair removal for my back and sides, because a rib tattoo is on its way, and the back is eventually, so I may as well get used to it.

I got to agree with Supe. I like the Norelco bodygroom pitch.

With the pulling of the facial hair with electrics that I've experienced in the past... I think I'd be gunshy about the "otherwise".

The key to electrics is to keep them plugged in while in use. It's amazing how much more juice the motors get that way, the normal battery doesn't compare, even on a full charge.

I'm surprised to see this thread is still around.

Which is good, because I had a horrible manscaping accident recently. But I think I will spare the details, until I have healed emotionally.

Back