Manscaping

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you practice or appreciate good manscaping?

• I am a man and NO I do not practice manscaping

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am a man and YES I practice manscaping

• I am a woman and NO I do not appreciate, or have never experienced manscaping

• I am a woman and YES I appreciate good manscaping

• Total voters

PE-ness

Advanced Member
Reaction score
You may not believe this, but I had never heard the term "manscaping" before until recently.

Not that I was unfamiliar with the practice, mind you, I had just never heard the term before.

Discuss.

Must be a term to describe a situation where you use a man as a scapegoat.

As another thread discusses... I was forced to manscape for a recent procedure.

Funny thing is that afterward, I can't stop keeping things tidy!

To add to this very specific topic. What is everyone's opinion on man body hair? I've recently noticed (as my wife has as well) that I'm growing hair EVERYWHERE. Beginning to look like an ape, really.

I've considered shaving the back / etc. DV - since you're a weightlifter (edit - bodybuilder), you might be able to weigh in. What's the best way, do you recommend shaving / NAIR / etc. for chest / back? I'm thinking it's got to go, but I'm scared as all hell that it's going to itch like a BITCH when it all starts to grow back.

Last edited by a moderator:
The problem with male body hair, for many of us anyway, is once you decide to shave - where do you stop?

Manscaping "down there" is simpler because there are discrete parts and differing levels of 'scaping.

I've shaved my legs for cycling... and I admit it was hard to pick the right stopping point. Though, there was no doubt about crossing the border, so-to-speak!

Last edited by a moderator:
I routinely manscape. The ladies are far more appreciative of it, and are much more willing to perform certain "acts" with some trimming/housekeeping. Hey, they do it for me, I can do it for them. Plus there's always the "optical inch" to take into consideration. The Norelco Bodygroom is pretty handy for styling the frank and beans.

In all honesty, I look weird with no hair on my chest or stomach, though I routinely buzz it off for tattoo purposes. I'm about to shave/some sort of hair removal for my back and sides, because a rib tattoo is on its way, and the back is eventually, so I may as well get used to it.

onehairyguy4zw.jpg

VT, some advice: cut down on the testosterone injections & for heaven's sake, start manscaping!!

^ Stop dry humping the sheets too I take it?
:please: :lmao:

there's man-hairy, then there's furry - that just ain't right - that dude needs to get dry humped by a "laser"

manscaping in the playground area is simply respectful to your sig fig other. . .assuming the playground gets more than infrequent visits anyways

Somebody changed genders during the poll. 20 men and 6 women voted in the first one, and 19 men and 7 women voted in the second one.

Can I go back and RE-VOTE??? I voted because I had never heard the term, then reading the posts I realized that I MAY be incorrect with my vote!!! lol....

Oh yea...I have to keep things "tidy"....not that I would look like uni-bear in the photos!

Latest posts

Back