Last thing watched on netflix / Amazon..................

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay...I only watched the Westside show and I didn't notice any mention of it in there.  As impressive as they look, I know some of those competitive bodybuilders and power lifters are some of the most unhealthy people you'll ever meet.

i do have to say it was s fairly entertaining show to watch (for an hour or so)

I'm ready for the 2nd season of Jack Ryan to drop!

I'm 3 episodes into Season 9 - TWD - I am really not following it- everyone told me it was "amazing" - maybe after the time jump?  Pretty mundane so far

We finally watched The Umbrella Academy this week. Pretty good. The second half didn't quite live up to the first half, but still way better than anything at the movie theaters lately.

i do have to say it was s fairly entertaining show to watch (for an hour or so)

I'm ready for the 2nd season of Jack Ryan to drop!
Same here.  Also waiting on the next season of Bosch (Amazon Prime).  Then again The Witcher is supposedly going to be released Nov - Dec so lots to see!

Boyfriend and I are working our way through Agents of SHIELD (we're almost done with season 5 - we took a break for awhile).

Best friend and I are watching the latest Great British Bake Off "together" (at approximately the same time in different locations - we aren't allowed to watch it without the other's permission)

And I'm working my way through Orange in the New Black  - I got to somewhere in season 3 and then stopped so I'm starting over. And then I also watch (or rather use it as background noise), past seasons of GBBO. 

Best friend and I are watching the latest Great British Bake Off "together" (at approximately the same time in different locations - we aren't allowed to watch it without the other's permission
I'm watching this too, have seen the first two episodes. I didn't realize it's now a Netflix production. I quite enjoy it overall though!

I'm watching this too, have seen the first two episodes. I didn't realize it's now a Netflix production. I quite enjoy it overall though!
I think seasons 6 & 7 (that's Netflix 6 & 7) are Netflix productions.

Not all of the seasons are on Netflix and they're actually out of order from the way they aired in the UK (not that it really matters) 

Yeah, I knew there are other seasons out there that aren't on Netflix. Wasn't totally aware they were out of order, but yeah, that doesn't really matter to me that much. i would assume going forward, the seasons are now in the order in which they are being produced.

Anyone watch The Ranch? I loved that show when it first started - great cast-but I don’t know why they just can’t do a comedy / similar to that 70’s show and not have all the “serious” side to it... I still watched this last season but it’s now only good for maybe one chuckle per episode [emoji107]

I used to watch The Ranch.  The first few were good, now it's not worth the time.  I heard it's coming to an end soon, but not soon enough...

So for anyone still watching TWD - I’m trying to catch up on this last season- did they run out of ammo? I am not following why the 2 main groups are back to bows and arrows and sticks?

This whispers group just seems dumb.

I watched the documentary Star Wars Empire of Dreams last night, (its on Amazon) I feel like this has been out a while (pre Disney) but It was really good if you haven't seen it. -Mark Hamill & Carrie Fisher were actually hysterical in their interviews.

Last edited by a moderator:
We watched that a couple of weeks ago. We really enjoyed it as well. A lot longer than I was expecting, though, like 3 hours?  

I only got about an hour and a half into it before I crashed - I didn’t notice how much was left...

Back