KNOWING RESULT RELEASE ANY SECOND SECOND THIS WEEK DESTROY YOUR PRODUCTIVITY

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a dream that I got mailed my results, and I did so poorly I wasn't allowed to take it again until I showed adequate educational improvements.  So there's that.
I've never had test anxiety nightmares but I did spend last night running away from some weird mammalian alligator things. 

The other dream I usually have is randomly throughout the year that I skipped a class the entire year, but they gave me my degree anyway, and an audit has determined I was ineligible, and until i finish that class I can't start counting my experience.

It's a great feeling.  The one about doing so poorly I need to take more classes was awful.  I woke up and looked around and thought.  Holy Eff....it wasn't real.  What a relief.

I was so glad I checked out of here till a friend from college told me that Florida was going to release the scores at any moment. 

I know I would of had zero productivity had I knew the scores were going to be released in a day or 3 or week. lol 

I seriously feel I could study for the exam again if I do not pass but I don't think I can take this wait period anxiety again. I don't even know why I am so anxious. It has no bearing on my current position at work. This board has been very helpful for my therapy though. Seeing others in the same boat as I am has been comforting. I just hope the results are out this week. 

This is my second time waiting for results on EB... I told myself I wouldn't be glued to the forum hitting refresh in every results thread.  Welp, so much for that plan.
same here but I haven't logged in NCEES after the exam........Just don't want to stress myself anymore. 

Back