KNOWING RESULT RELEASE ANY SECOND SECOND THIS WEEK DESTROY YOUR PRODUCTIVITY

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is this cut score meeting and when was/is it?  I didn't see anything about it before.

That's correct. No chance this week.
The only thing that confuses me, is the way the article is written, they make it sound like everything on that page needs to happen, but in late October they released the Fundamentals in Surveying results, but that article says they will audit the most recent.  However, I am now hoping for it before Christmas, but have 0 faith we will ever know the results.

What is this cut score meeting and when was/is it?  I didn't see anything about it before.
Read thru this thread and the Welcome to The Suck thread. Your questions have been answered, repeatedly, there.

Read thru this thread and the Welcome to The Suck thread. Your questions have been answered, repeatedly, there.
Thanks. I was actually reading about it in the welcome to the suck thread when I got notified of this response. 

Gah. I’m dying. Does anyone know general times results are releases; aside from the day? Can I assume/expect if they are not posted at say 9am, then they *probably* won’t be released that day? Are time zones usually a factor? Halp pleeze. 

Gah. I’m dying. Does anyone know general times results are releases; aside from the day? Can I assume/expect if they are not posted at say 9am, then they *probably* won’t be released that day? Are time zones usually a factor? Halp pleeze. 
I've received results at 930am and 130pm previously. EST/EDT (freaking daylight savings).

So it can literally happen at any time of day

i'm not sure i've seen results past 330pm  EST for EST states  BUT BUT I have not paid that much attention to the times released for other states 

Initial release can happen at anytime during regular business hours on the east coast.

it's too much really can't wait it's too late this time compared to other time they released the results. checking on NCEES like every 5 minutes last night and still doing so 😓

it's too much really can't wait it's too late this time compared to other time they released the results. checking on NCEES like every 5 minutes last night and still doing so 😓
Save yourself the trouble. Results aren't coming until at least next week. Read the Welcome to the Suck thread if you want to know more.

One thing that's not helping is there's a dude with my name who got his license this January and every time I search my name I see it in the results.  Ugh.
I am the only Della with any kind of engineering license in the state of Georgia, so I can very easily search myself.

Back