Kids of EB

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was the mystery of the disappearing appendage and "magic" wasn't an acceptable answer.
"magic" is always an acceptable answer, followed by "OK, who wants to go for ice cream?".

The teacher was surprised with his keen ability to use scissors but still managed say he didn't cut on the line. They drew a circle on a piece of paper and told him to cut it out. He made a near perfect circle cut...he just cut it a consistent half inch from the line on the paper. Seriously if you took a ruler and measured 90-95%would be half inch from the line. So that's good precison but his accuracy is off if I rememebr correctly.

Somewhere, I have a 5K 'report card' that calls my scissoring skills 'lacking.'

Second round of the playoffs tonight! Following Tex Jr's bus to San Antonio this afternoon. GO TEAM!

They did have fun. It was a great season! There were lots of tears after though. Some times it's hard to remember that they still have little boy in those grown up bodies.

If you ain't first...you're last.

Unfortunately when the big game is over, there's only one winner. At 24-21 it seems they put up quite a fight. They shoud hold their heads up high and congrats on a game well-played.

Last edited by a moderator:
darn kid...minisnick managed to deregister his kindle on the drive back Saturday night...even with the parental control protections enabled. He says mommy can you fix my kindle and all the apps were fuzzy and videos were all missing. managed to reregister it during the drive but all his movies and shows need to be reinstalled.

At dinner the other night, Charlie asked me to make her a triangle our of a straw. Pretty normal, so I did. Then she asked for a diamond. Little fancier, but no big deal, so I did. Then she handed me another straw and asked for an octagon. An octagon?! She's getting tricky for an almost 3yo, asking for shapes she can barely pronounce. Guess she's actually learning from watching Mickey Mouse. I know her daycare isn't covering octagons yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gymnastic coaches see potential in my daughter. They want her to move up to the next level to prepare her for teams.

installed minisnick's booster seat in my car last night...growing up so fast. Doesn't seem like he should be out of the super safeness of the carseat...kind of scary. he was all excited that he gets to use the normal seat belt now.

Had the same feeling with our kid after she turned 4 and we put her in booster seat. She barely met the weight requirement but was too tall for the car seat anymore so we made the switch.

a commercial was playing a clip from katy perry's Roar song yestaerday. Minisnick likes to ROAR with that part of the song. Mr snick didn't that and was like WTF when minisnick started roaring out of the blue. I had to explain to him that Roar is one of minisnicks favorite songs because he likes to roar.

We have all but littlest goodal out of booster seats. Its a good day when they can buckle their own seat belts.
They had to learn to do their own seatbelts a couple years ago. It's hard enough loading kids into the back of the Camaro, let alone having to crawl back there with them to get their seatbelts fastened. The quickly realized that if they wanted to ride in the car they would have to do their own seatbelts.

Back