Jan 2024 Exam Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I asked ChatGPT to do a Monte Carlo analysis to determine if I passed using the number of questions I answered, expected accuracy, expected pass score range, and guess accuracy. Unfortunately, it turns out I failed. At least now I have closure and can hopefully get some sleep at night.

I asked ChatGPT to do a Monte Carlo analysis to determine if I passed using the number of questions I answered, expected accuracy, expected pass score range, and guess accuracy. Unfortunately, it turns out I failed. At least now I have closure and can hopefully get some sleep at night.
May I ask what were your assumptions for the analysis (I.e. number of questions you answered correctly, passing rates)

I just heard from someone who had emailed the board last Friday and they said there’s an issue with their connect system updating. They said the results should come out by the end of the month at the latest. I know at this point we’ve all given up but I thought I’d update you all

I just heard from someone who had emailed the board last Friday and they said there’s an issue with their connect system updating. They said the results should come out by the end of the month at the latest. I know at this point we’ve all given up but I thought I’d update you all
I called a few hours ago… the guy said there’s an issue with Prometric. Not sure what’s really the holdup?!

Back