It's Friday!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will try to bail shortly after lunch and hopefully walk-on for a afternoon round of golf. Neighborhood is hosting another BBQ party Saturday night, this time with some low-stakes poker. Sunday and Monday will most likely be spend chilling around the house.
I have a 12:30 tee time today.

Yeah I see it's coming in faster than originally predicted. . . I'll be on the far western edge of GA so maybe it won't make it that far.
It is gonna be close. Local weather showed it pushing well up into middle Georgia before beginning to turn back east. Threw a wrench into a lot of weekend plans.

we need some rain because we planted some grass seed...I'm tired of carrying the big watering can and buckets of water to the far back of the lot since the hose will not reach that far.

we need some rain because we planted some grass seed...I'm tired of carrying the big watering can and buckets of water to the far back of the lot since the hose will not reach that far.
I have never had any luck with grass seed. I guess centipede doesn't seed well.

I have been pretty worthless this morning, but at least it's fun. Thank God I am no longer with my last employer. :)

I don't know if I can ever express how thankful I am of that. :D

i wish i wasn't here today...still have a headache that started yesterday evening. I think I might leave early if it still hangs on through lunch today

Back