It's Friday!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why did I end up sick on a Friday?
Once, years ago, I told my idiot boss that I'd discovered 40% of sick leave was taken on Friday or Monday. he immediately launched an investigation.

A coworker said, "You think that's funny, but it's not."

At the airport waiting to board my flight for Texass. Well, Chicago then TX. There is a lady sitting behind me, blabbing and taking sh$t about the pilot and just complaining about everything. She needs a HSD on her face.

With all the pressure built up from the note-a-thon stress, I think you might be just the person for hte job. Let us know how it turns out.

Ok, that's it. I am the only one left and I have no more training due for the next two months.

its-friday-fuck-this-shit.jpg

One more meeting with the boss-man and I'll be done too.

Excited that softball season fires back up again tonight. I'm "trying out" for a new team because the manager of my old was a moron and didn't get us registered in time. Consequently, they had to transfer leagues and the field is even further away. So instead of driving further to play with a drama-filled bunch of crybabies, I signed on with one of our old competitors.

5 more minutes, going to hit up the 4:30 cross fit class, buy a pressure washer on the way home and hit the bottle of moonshine.

I figure, if I can do some handstands maybe my sinuses will drain, if not, then after I'm drunk on the moonshine, I'll see what happens if I shove the pressure washer up my nose.

Back