It's Friday!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EG tonight:

Jalaneti.JPG
Someone recommended that to me and I asked if it really worked. The response was, "Do you really think I'd inject saline solution into my nose if it didn't?"

Meh, it does OK for me, but when I try it I'm so congested that I'll try just about anything.

It typically works better right after you've been exposed and before you get congested. If you've been exposed to your allergen (in my case lilac bushes), it's best to flush things out as soon as possible. Usually, I can wait until I'm getting ready for bed and if I know I've been exposed quite a bit (ie, playing a softball game in the dust with bushes completely surrounding the field), I will take a shower as well.

Most people don't really feel it until the next morning, and a lot of that has to do with the fact that the pollen/dust/spores find their way into your hair and when you lay down in bed you end up just rolling around and rubbing your face into a "contaminated" pillow all night.

^ NO.

I should mention that I am obligated to say that, as well as this: BASTARD!!!!!!

Have a great weekend, eg. Enjoy the time with the hubby man.

I'm working until 1:30. . . then it's off to GA, where it is supposed to be cooler on Sunday than here.

The worst was when I was in southern AZ this past March and it was 85 degrees here in MI and in the low 40s and snowing, 15 miles from Mexico. I was not happy about that.

I will try to bail shortly after lunch and hopefully walk-on for a afternoon round of golf. Neighborhood is hosting another BBQ party Saturday night, this time with some low-stakes poker. Sunday and Monday will most likely be spend chilling around the house.

I'm working until 1:30. . . then it's off to GA, where it is supposed to be cooler on Sunday than here.
It looks like you might get to encounter the rainfall from a tropical depression as well. Jolly fun time that'll be!

Yeah I see it's coming in faster than originally predicted. . . I'll be on the far western edge of GA so maybe it won't make it that far.

I drove through a storm like that at night from Pensacola to Gulfport once. Not fun at all--I've never seen so much rain. 10" overnight and my flight was 5 hours late the next morning due to it.

Back