It's Friday!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
are you sure you want to?

Maybe you're just subconsciously blocking it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Friday! FridayFridayFridayFridayFridayFridayFridayFridayFridayFridayFridayFridayFridayFr

idayFridayFridayFridayFridayFridayFridayFridayFridayFridayFridayFridayFridayFrida

yFridayFridayFridayFridayFridayFridayFridayFridayFridayFridayFridayFridayFridayFr

idayFridayFridayFridayFridayFridayFridayFridayFridayFridayFridayFridayFridayFrida

yFridayFridayFridayFridayFridayFridayFridayFridayFridayFridayFridayFridayFridayFr

yFridayFridayFriday

FRIDAY!

its_friday_bitches-1138.jpg

This is the most needed Friday I've had in a while. I'm glad I came in early, my ass is going to burn rubber out of here at 2:45!

Raise your cans, bottles, mugs, or pencils for a toast on this most beloved day, Friday:

To there being no emergencies in my plants (or bugs in my pants),

to my official leave time being 2:30,

to the boss being out of town,

to me leaving early... right now.

Enjoy your Friday, folks! :beerchug:

Sorry to disappoint folks, only my car tires will be burning rubber today. Can't burn rubber in an erm, "oil slick," as it's that time of the month with corset girl (whom I am still happily dating, somehow).

That aside, what are these "condoms" everyone keeps talking about?

herpes.... there's worse things you can get from unprotected sex. like babies! and child support payments etc. etc.

I would rather have a child than herpes. It doesn't cost that much to raise a child if you teach them to steal at a young age.

Sorry to disappoint folks, only my car tires will be burning rubber today. Can't burn rubber in an erm, "oil slick," as it's that time of the month with corset girl (whom I am still happily dating, somehow).
So, are you saying you are getting off in 'the slick' ?? :eek:hmy:

That aside, what are these "condoms" everyone keeps talking about?
Better watch out riding bareback - sure it's a fun ride, but watch out when it ends.

JR

I don't actually go bareback. I'd sooner opt for herpes than babies. Herpes are more manageable, cost lest money, and you can't take a pill to control a child with a flaring temper.

P.S. - We just opted for the shower. Who says oil and water don't mix?

Back