It's Friday!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Along these same lines:Overheard at a local carnival/car show yesterday:

Man yelling at his son: "Thanks for making me a grandfather at 37, asshole!".
We had a car show in our town this weekend, they blocked off most of the downtown area for it. The comment fits as its a small town and there are MANY underage pregnant girls.

I worked with a woman who was a grandmother at 34.
17 a piece was about the going age for most of my high school class, too. I forget just how many girls I graduated with didn't walk at graduation because they were expecting. It was more than a handful.

17 a piece was about the going age for most of my high school class, too. I forget just how many girls I graduated with didn't walk at graduation because they were expecting. It was more than a handful.
you should see the some of the looks I've been getting when people find out I'm 28 and having my first...so not typical in our town where 17 is totally acceptable and commonplace. Even the Dr was a little surprised.

we have a trade show at our facility next week, so everything is crazy getting ready for that...

funny side note, the GM for the product line we are introducing sent the email notifying everyone in the company of the event, he described it as "the coming out party" for the product line... I had no idea that we manufacutred queer equipment... not that there is anything wrong with that!

Back