Info on New Yorks results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No letter for me today....

I received the letter yesterday, Saturday the 10th, from Castle. The letter was post marked 01/09/2009 from North Carolina. I live less than 20 miles from their office. I'd guess that people in New York will get it monday or tuesday.

today could be the day. I beleive people in south will get it faster from NY :sharkattack:

I thought the letters would be coming from Albany. I live in North Carolina not far from Castle Worldwide, don't ask me why I took the test in NY! So I guess I might get the letter a day or two before you NY folks, so I'll keep you posted on my mail situation. I'll check my box after work.
I know you said not to ask why you took the test in NY, but the simple act of telling us not ask compels me to ask, "Why did you take the exam in NY?"

I'm thinking the letters will be coming in tomorrow. I was going to run home quick and check the mail during lunch, but I did some searching around and it looks like it's 3 days for mail from NC to NY.

I know you said not to ask why you took the test in NY, but the simple act of telling us not ask compels me to ask, "Why did you take the exam in NY?"
Well the reason isn't anything special. I'm just sick of explaining it to people here at work. I grew up, went to school and took the FE in New York before moving to NC. And athough the school I went to is ABET accreddited my degree is Mechanical Engineering Technology, so NC requires 8 years of experience vs. NY's 6 year. I figured I'd just get the test out of the way ASAP. Now I just have to wait a year and a half before my test means anything :(

Well the reason isn't anything special. I'm just sick of explaining it to people here at work. I grew up, went to school and took the FE in New York before moving to NC. And athough the school I went to is ABET accreddited my degree is Mechanical Engineering Technology, so NC requires 8 years of experience vs. NY's 6 year. I figured I'd just get the test out of the way ASAP. Now I just have to wait a year and a half before my test means anything :(
What school in NY did you attend for your BS MET?

I went to check my mail today, hoping for my results. Instead I got an exam prep catalog from PPI2pass. I wonder if they know something I don't. :sux:

I gave my PE Exam in October in NY (Environmental) and just received my results in the mail this morning...

I Passed...and for those who would like to know..my name is not up on NY's websote...

Where in NY are you located that you got the results today? Or are you not in NY state?

I gave my PE Exam in October in NY (Environmental) and just received my results in the mail this morning...I Passed...and for those who would like to know..my name is not up on NY's websote...
congratulation!

I took the FE in NY. For the PE, do you still just get the little piece of paper from Castle with no instructions whatsoever as to what the hell you do next?

NY's board is totally messed up. I got licensed there by comity. They sent me a PE wall certificate, with all sorts of letter and information about my new privleges as a registered pharmacist. :true:

If you're anxious about waiting, I'll prescribe you something for your nerves. :jerkit:

Great. I have a gut feeling my letter is burning my mailbox along side my bills just waiting to crap on me :poop:

Nice way to start off the week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back