Info on New Yorks results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who passed the FE exam, did you receive the Intern Engineer certificate?
I have yet to receive my FE results =(. I contacted Castle and they said they were going to resend the report but it's been almost two weeks since then.
I called Castle and they did not send out the certification to who ever pass the FE but the NYSE does!

I then called the NYSE today and they will send the certification for passing the FE today. (They said it takes 7 to 9 business days) If they send out today and then tomorrow will be the first business day and it will be here no later than next friday (3/6/2009).

I called Castle and they did not send out the certification to who ever pass the FE but the NYSE does!I then called the NYSE today and they will send the certification for passing the FE today. (They said it takes 7 to 9 business days) If they send out today and then tomorrow will be the first business day and it will be here no later than next friday (3/6/2009).
I never did get the FE certificate. I never asked why or where it was. I guess I had my sights on the PE, so it really did not matter.

I was approved for the FE and PE at the same time. If I had a 4 year wait for the PE exa, I would definately been looking for the certification.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back