Info on New Yorks results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was on the website by noon today and my letter was in the mail this afternoon (Rochester NY) - SO happy to pass the first time! Good luck to everyone who is still waiting!

I got my FE letter today, also Rochester NY, also a first shot pass. Thanks to all for helping me obsess for the last 79 days, and good luck to all still waiting.

Cheers. :th_rockon: :beerchug: :party-smiley-048: :pASSED2:

I just walked in the door to a THIN, THIN, THIN envelope!!!!

After too many rounds to think about......

I PASSED! :party-smiley-048: :party-smiley-048: :party-smiley-048: :party-smiley-048:

:multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

I received my license and registration from the NYS dept of education today.

Nothing from Castle Worldwide.

I just walked in the door to a THIN, THIN, THIN envelope!!!!
After too many rounds to think about......

I PASSED! :party-smiley-048: :party-smiley-048: :party-smiley-048: :party-smiley-048:

:multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:
Congratulations!

For what it is worth - my name is not on the NYSED website. I received passing letter today - now I will be on line constantly waiting for the wonderful license number.

NY Environmental test taker in NYC. Unfortuntately my name wont be on the banner. Receive the thick envelope of death.

On another note, this would be a good place to ask if anyone wants to unload their study materials, please let me know, or if anyone stumbled on something they found very useful during the exam, please also let me know.

Shoot me a PM

I check online this afternoon around 3:00pm and I passed. I also got the letter from Castle when I arrived at home this evening. My last name start with "C". I am in mechanical discipline (Plumbing & fire protection). I took the second part in fluid mechanic.

:party-smiley-048:

For what it is worth - my name is not on the NYSED website. I received passing letter today - now I will be on line constantly waiting for the wonderful license number.

:multiplespotting:

Congratulations !!!!!

That is wicked cool !!!!

Its good to see the same names i have been seeing for the past few times passing.

Anyone in New York ever think of getting the PE designation on their automobile license plate? I have always thought it was cheesy, but now that I passed...well.....I am not so sure anymore.

I received my license and registration from the NYS dept of education today.
Nothing from Castle Worldwide.

do you mean that you recieved a packet in the mail from NYS??

was your name posted on the website already??

i'm just curious as to how it all works if we pass, i already saw mine name one the website last week and got the P letter today.

after a couple of the thick envelopes, its a great feeling,

:multiplespotting: Congratulations !!!!!

That is wicked cool !!!!

Its good to see the same names i have been seeing for the past few times passing.
I have been thinking the same thing. When I saw that you passed the PE the other day, and Ktulu as well, I thought for sure I was "left behind". I felt no different for this exam when I left the room, though I will say I prepared better this time.

Funny- this time I stayed at a hotel in Brooklyn, and couldn't sleep a wink! I was wasted for that exam.

Goes to show - you never know. I still can't believe I am posting these passing posts!

do you mean that you recieved a packet in the mail from NYS??
was your name posted on the website already??

i'm just curious as to how it all works if we pass, i already saw mine name one the website last week and got the P letter today.

after a couple of the thick envelopes, its a great feeling,
I received the envelope, nothing posted yet. My last name begins with K

Anyone in New York ever think of getting the PE designation on their automobile license plate? I have always thought it was cheesy, but now that I passed...well.....I am not so sure anymore.
i have seen cars with it on their plates but none of the engineers at work have it, so i don't think that i am going to do it...... yet. i am going to just enjoy the license on my wall for a while.

The envelope from Castle arrived in Albany today - I PASSED!! First time Civil with Transportation in the afternoon. This feels great!

I have been thinking the same thing. When I saw that you passed the PE the other day, and Ktulu as well, I thought for sure I was "left behind". I felt no different for this exam when I left the room, though I will say I prepared better this time.
Funny- this time I stayed at a hotel in Brooklyn, and couldn't sleep a wink! I was wasted for that exam.

Goes to show - you never know. I still can't believe I am posting these passing posts!
its definitely a surreal feeling, i've been in a haze since seeing my name friday morning.

of course friday i had a bit to much to drink celebrating, the whole bar was buying me drinks so that may have contributed to a bit of the haze.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back