Info on New Yorks results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
congrats for who passed . did any one know if they sent out the letters from castle world wide or its still retained

congrats for who passed . did any one know if they sent out the letters from castle world wide or its still retained
I thnik they might send it out today but the snow on Sat. and Sun morning might cause delay for deliver the mail. I am still waiting for my FE result and I can not even look up on the website. (It is only for the PE) :whipping:

"Engineering score reports will be mailed from CASTLE Worldwide, Inc. in North Carolina no later than Monday morning."

Thank you for your continued patience,

NYSED Account Manager

that is what I got from from Castle worldwide. have A nice weekend and DO NOT be worried to look at your mail box till the end of the coming week :p10940623:

Don't worry, you will pass this time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to those that passed!

Not to drag the conversation down - but would it be reasonable to assume that if a name isn't on the web by the today then it didn't make the cut?

I have heard about people in the past getting the letter and their name showing up on the website on the same day. I don't think that it is safe to assume anything (I am hoping this is true).

On another note... Next week is week 12 since we took the test. I think it's funny that the sate always waits until the absolute last moment to do everything. If they say something will take a maximum of X weeks. It takes X weeks.

I have heard about people in the past getting the letter and their name showing up on the website on the same day. I don't think that it is safe to assume anything (I am hoping this is true).
On another note... Next week is week 12 since we took the test. I think it's funny that the sate always waits until the absolute last moment to do everything. If they say something will take a maximum of X weeks. It takes X weeks.
yeah most of the names go on the website after the letters go out. The letters come from NC. If they claim they are mailing them Monday morning, results could hit NYC by Wednesday but definitely by Thursday

yeah most of the names go on the website after the letters go out. The letters come from NC. If they claim they are mailing them Monday morning, results could hit NYC by Wednesday but definitely by Thursday
I thought the letters would be coming from Albany. I live in North Carolina not far from Castle Worldwide, don't ask me why I took the test in NY! So I guess I might get the letter a day or two before you NY folks, so I'll keep you posted on my mail situation. I'll check my box after work.

I thought the letters would be coming from Albany. I live in North Carolina not far from Castle Worldwide, don't ask me why I took the test in NY! So I guess I might get the letter a day or two before you NY folks, so I'll keep you posted on my mail situation. I'll check my box after work.
With this weather adviser that the mail might getting to our hand late next week. I think it is going to be snow a lot next week!

With this weather adviser that the mail might getting to our hand late next week. I think it is going to be snow a lot next week!
The mailman saying is "rain or shine, snow or sleet....."

Congrats to all.

:huh: Are we up to only 2 civil & 2 mechanical who passed now?

dcny (civil)

Luchion (mechanical)

ccollet (civil?)

HVACsteve (mechanical)

Anymore Civils out there who got results?

Congrats to all.
:huh: Are we up to only 2 civil & 2 mechanical who passed now?

dcny (civil)

Luchion (mechanical)

ccollet (civil?)

HVACsteve (mechanical)

Anymore Civils out there who got results?
Thanks.

yea, i'm civil.

the land surveyor at our office got his results in the mail friday.

anoither guy i work with got his letter last year and didn't see his name on the website till about a week later. so the website may be a little slow (or fast)

it is weird some people got the letter Friday and we did not . they are not sending out the letters one shot

as I heard from castle worldwide they are not sending out later than coming Monday . Guys some people should be ready for the result TODAY SATURDAY

:mail-296: :whipping: :holyness:

I thought I had the weekend off from obsessing over this.... Now I can perch by the window and wait for the mail to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back