Info on New Yorks results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
next week.....
you'll drive yourself crazy trying to watch the state's website
Too late - I think I check it at least every 15 minutes. Each time I hit search my heart jumps!!!! Part of me knows I need to just resign myself to waiting, but then there is the neurotic part that keeps hitting refresh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Too late - I think I check it at least every 15 minutes. Each time I hit search my heart jumps!!!! Part of me knows I need to just resign myself to waiting, but then there is the neurotic part that keeps hitting refresh.
i watched it last time i took the test and you were able to just type in the lic. number (without initials) and see how many were entered per day. if i remember correct i think that there were only about 5-6 Engineers were entered per day, one really good day about a dozen were put in.

i think that the person that does it also is inputing Surveyors, nurses, etc.

i know EXACTLY how you feel!!

next week.....
you'll drive yourself crazy trying to watch the state's website
ccollet - I haven't looked in days! Too much experience in the "ADHD" aspect of checking the websites!

Although I think I will check now. :rolleyes:

i watched it last time i took the test and you were able to just type in the lic. number (without initials) and see how many were entered per day. if i remember correct i think that there were only about 5-6 Engineers were entered per day, one really good day about a dozen were put in.
i think that the person that does it also is inputing Surveyors, nurses, etc.
yeah don't torture yourself with the website. you'll get no satisfaction. just wait for the news in the mailbox. it'll be next week

yeah don't torture yourself with the website. you'll get no satisfaction. just wait for the news in the mailbox. it'll be next week
Good advice BoogieDown, but I know I will still succumb to the temptation to check the website a few times today....

Welcome to another day of anxiety, fellow sufferers!!!

i broke down and checked the website,,

col

and i PASSED !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back