Info on New Yorks results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My name starts with a G - and I haven't seen my name up yet.
This morning I could only find last names that start with A that have 1/2009 licenses. I checked many names that begin with "B" and found nothing!

This morning I could only find last names that start with A that have 1/2009 licenses. I checked many names that begin with "B" and found nothing!
Not even a letter per day?! In this case mailing the results might indeed be faster way of notifying people:)

Not even a letter per day?! In this case mailing the results might indeed be faster way of notifying people:)
NO, there is a last name Abad got the licence on 1/6/2009 check out that name, you will see they are posting names

My last name begins with "C" and i haven't seen mine yet (not that i'm truly expecting to pass). I also know someone who is "DA" and he isn't up yet either. I'm wondering if they only update the site at the end of the day. Yesterday that post was made after 3pm.

Last name with a Q and nothing yet. Also know of a last name with M and nothing either :waitwall:

Love your screen name, NervousNY! I am "High Anxiety NY" at this point!

....Which gave me the nervous energy to do some searching last night and today - I found an entry posted yesterday toward the end of the A's with number 16 0865xx but can't find any brand new B's at all....

Last edited by a moderator:
The letters will be arriving starting next week. NY gets results the 2nd week in January for October tests and 2nd week of July for April tests

I thought for April test the letter should be arrived on the last week of June or the first week of July.

ARG! i'm going to be out of the country from the 10th to the 17th! my vacation is giving me a headache!

Castle Worldwide should upgrade the regular mail to e-mail notification. If we have e-mail notification then people do not need to wait for extra months to come back from their vacation or people do not need to miss their next exam if they can apply their exam on-line.

Castle Worldwide should upgrade the regular mail to e-mail notification. If we have e-mail notification then people do not need to wait for extra months to come back from their vacation or people do not need to miss their next exam if they can apply their exam on-line.

I'm pretty sure Castle is just following NYED instructions. I'm sure they would rather just let us know so they won't be bogged down with phone calls and emails from us crazy wanna-be engineers. We are waiting on New York State employees. We have to expect long wait times and poor service.

I'm pretty sure Castle is just following NYED instructions. I'm sure they would rather just let us know so they won't be bogged down with phone calls and emails from us crazy wanna-be engineers. We are waiting on New York State employees. We have to expect long wait times and poor service.
When are they going to resume posting names on the internet? So far, it seems only "A" names have been added. This is torture!

That is the million dollar question, Joe B....

Anyone know how many examinees there were in NY in October 2008?

That is the million dollar question, Joe B....
Anyone know how many examinees there were in NY in October 2008?

I took the exam in Buffalo. There were no more that 50. There were two groups of 25. I am not sure if group 2 was full. From the looks of the exam room my quess would be that 30 of the 50 were taking the PE exam.

I took the exam in Buffalo. There were no more that 50. There were two groups of 25. I am not sure if group 2 was full. From the looks of the exam room my quess would be that 30 of the 50 were taking the PE exam.
:) Pratt University in Brooklyn fit about 200 people and that's NOT the only location in NYC... There are roughly 1500 new engineers each season, 60% passing rate for first-timers... I would guess at least 3000 engineers took the test this time...

60% is only for Civil. I guess you need to avg all DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back