I need some advice

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh crap... how did I leave this one out!?!

the-human-centipede-4.jpg

I'm sorry, but isn't anyone going to ask sschell what the hell those diagrams were of? I mean, they;re weird and disgusting, but I honestly don't understand what they were getting at. Where did you find that stuff???

I'm sorry, but isn't anyone going to ask sschell what the hell those diagrams were of? I mean, they;re weird and disgusting, but I honestly don't understand what they were getting at. Where did you find that stuff???
Not me. I don't wanna know.

Look up the movie "The Human Centipede" and watch the trailer.

^you should at least watch the trailer...

Best movie about people’s mouths being surgically attached to other peoples anuses that I have ever seen.

Soooo.... someone thought of the perfect shock / gross out / horror movie of our time. That's nice.

For some reason, I don't remember it being in our local theaters. Must have missed that one.

I watched the trailer. All I can say is, whomever came up with this movie concept should be in therapy.

it wasn't the same writer of the "Teeth" movie was it?

If you want to bring another dog over my place, we can concot the Canine Centipede. I've got one that has her mouth up the other one's ass half the time anyway, without the use of surgery.

Back