I GOT A DATE!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, what is it with people (Fudgey and some weirdo that DV worked with) sticking their asses in people's faces? Everyone should know better than to go waving their ass in the air like that. If you're going to do something like that at least use safe practices and stick a cork up there or something to keep accidental shooting accidents to a minimum.
Are you kidding? That would only make things worse - now you would have the potential for some serious projectile injuries. Without a cork, it's just splatter and infectious agents.

I think that if girls have fewer sharting incidents (I refuse to believe "none"), it perhaps only because they don't try so hard to fart. As a guy, there are times when peer pressure commands you to rip one out. That's when the shart risk is at it's highest.

Are you kidding? That would only make things worse - now you would have the potential for some serious projectile injuries. Without a cork, it's just splatter and infectious agents.
I think that if girls have fewer sharting incidents (I refuse to believe "none"), it perhaps only because they don't try so hard to fart. As a guy, there are times when peer pressure commands you to rip one out. That's when the shart risk is at it's highest.
Well, that may be true, I wasn't really thinking about the projectile aspect of it. I was more thinking that it might provide the necessary 2 seconds to prevent from blowing it in someone's face.

Yeah, but antibiotics can cure that.

Take an eye out, and the damage is permanent.

I bet Dr. Gregory House, MD could diagnose and cure Fudgey. But not after first accusing Fudgey's girlfriend of being unfaithful and giving him an STD.

And not without having second thoughts about the tragedy to humanity such a cure would be. Where would our stories go?

Man, what is it with people (Fudgey and some weirdo that DV worked with) sticking their asses in people's faces? Everyone should know better than to go waving their ass in the air like that. If you're going to do something like that at least use safe practices and stick a cork up there or something to keep accidental shooting accidents to a minimum.
Always keep your ass pointed in a safe direction. Failure to do so can result in injuries from accidental or negligent discharge.

^^ Is that a rule for everybody or just one to follow if you're a$$ has a habit of going off accidentally?

The best part of my story is that the "weirdo" is the VP of Operations, and in charge of about 7,000. That makes it even more awesome. IMO.

He's a good dude too, he came to my wedding, so I made him tell my groomsman about it. Made for good times. Good times.

I As a guy, there are times when peer pressure commands you to rip one out. That's when the shart risk is at it's highest.

I've never farted due to peer pressure.

now beer pressure, that's another thing.

I have. And at least one of those times, I tried too hard.

I figure it's kind of like mountain biking - back when I started mountain biking, back when it was still new, my friends and I had only one rule - if you didn't come back bleeding, you weren't trying hard enough.

Same thing with sharting?

girls don't fart silly, only skeevy stoners fart.
Jay and Silent Bob reference.

I bet Dr. Gregory House, MD could diagnose and cure Fudgey. But not after first accusing Fudgey's girlfriend of being unfaithful and giving him an STD.
And not without having second thoughts about the tragedy to humanity such a cure would be. Where would our stories go?
What about also berating everyone in sight first?

I've never farted due to peer pressure.
In seventh grade English class, one guy up front farted, then the next guy, and so on, in an impromptu fart-fest. It got to one guy, who turned red as he applied pressure. I was sure a major league shart was coming, but he wisely bowed to good sense and said in a squeaky voice, "Sorry guys, I just can't do it."

Thirty years on and he's still remembered for this incident and how he liet every one down. That's why you should always keep a round in the chamber.

Back