I GOT A DATE!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can give a Fudgey like story that happened 'near' me but not to me.

Straight outta college, I got a job as an industrial eng. for a coal company.

We used to go underground to do studies on equipment, techniques, etc. etc.

well, one day the boss goes under with us, and after we get out from underground, everyone is covered in coal dust, so obviously.. off to the showers.

Well, big boss man is running out of the shower, naked as a jaybird, and runs up in front of two of the survey crew while they are sitting on benches in the locker room, he turns his back to them, bends over and proceeds to rip a huge ass fart right on them.

YUP. He Sharted.

He sprayed **** all over their boots, and pants from the knees down. He immediately started to apologize to them, but to say the least the story is now of legendary status and it happened about a dozen years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
As long as its words and not photoshop painting that picture, it's all good.

Anyway - anyone seen Fudgey? I hope we didn't scare him off here with all the joking comments about his relationship woes.

We love you Fudgey!!

I'm kinda worried about him.

With all the 'loose stools' events he has had, I'm starting to think that he may have some grease in his system.

I wouldn't be surprised to hear that he has oil running through his veins, and that is why everything seems to just slide out so easily.

Fudgey, be sure to have your Doc check your cholesterol, triglycerides, and HDL, LDL, and glucose levels. This could be a medical problem.

well, one day the boss goes under with us, and after we get out from underground, everyone is covered in coal dust, so obviously.. off to the showers.

Well, big boss man is running out of the shower, naked as a jaybird, and runs up in front of two of the survey crew while they are sitting on benches in the locker room, he turns his back to them, bends over and proceeds to rip a huge ass fart right on them.

YUP. He Sharted.

He sprayed **** all over their boots, and pants from the knees down. He immediately started to apologize to them, but to say the least the story is now of legendary status and it happened about a dozen years ago.
Yes!!!! Excellent story, DVINNY!

Oh no Chuck!!!!!!! What have you done?
I spit my coffee out when I read this ...........

13.gif

We love you Fudgey!!
:plusone:

JR

YUP. He Sharted.

That story is both completely disgusting and totally awesome at the same time.

Man, what is it with people (Fudgey and some weirdo that DV worked with) sticking their asses in people's faces? Everyone should know better than to go waving their ass in the air like that. If you're going to do something like that at least use safe practices and stick a cork up there or something to keep accidental shooting accidents to a minimum.

Back