I GOT A DATE!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fudgey

Master of Disaster
Reaction score
I had to tell you guys! We are working on a water treatment facility and i have been interacting a lot with a nice young lady from the structural firm doing the building. She has a good sense of humor and is a Bears fan like me. I finally got the nerve to ask her out for a drink this Saturday. I dont exactly date a lot so I am pretty nervous. Beyond the bar we're meeting at, what else should I try to do? Dinner seems like a good idea but I don't know quite what she likes and I don't want to go anywhere that will make my tummy hurt. I really want to score as well but I know that would be pure luck and am not expecting that.

I once knew a man named Skinner

Who asked his girl over for dinner

They sat down to dine

At quarter to nine

And by quarter of ten it was in her.

Dinner!!! Not Skinner. Skinner is no beginner, Skinner was in her before dinner!

You might consider something bland for dinner. My wife boils hamburg and white rice for the dog when his belly gets upset. I might work for you too.

Good luck Fudgey.

Last edited by a moderator:
I once knew a man named SkinnerWho asked his girl over for dinner

They sat down to dine

At quarter to nine

And by quarter of ten it was in her.

Dinner!!! Not Skinner. Skinner is no beginner, Skinner was in her before dinner!
That is some wicked talent MA_PE!!!!!!!! :plusone:

Based on your stories Fudgeman, I would say pack a change of clothes in your car so if you do have some anal leakage you can discreetly change undies.

As for the date, ask her before hand where she wants to eat. It will save you a lot of trouble of racking your brain. Also dont get drunk, not even close to drunk. Completely bad move. Unless this chick is a huge whore you probably need to limit your expectations to a little making out on a first date. Heres one thing you need to always remember, any chick willing to go out with you will (99% of the time) be as absolutely nervous as you are so play it cool.

Let's just accept that, given your history, the eventual outcome is unavoidable. That being the case, your first date should be to a water treatment facility. You can tour the place, check out the cesspool, the filtration pumps, and the pipes. Then you can recuse yourself to go make a little deposit of your own, close to the source. If she's still waiting for you when you return, you're in like Flynn. Or perhaps like Skinner. You may find she has a penchant for your kind of lifestyle.

Don't forget, chicks like it when you let them pay for stuff. Have her pick up the tab for drinks and dinner. Let her drive too. It makes them feel good about themselves. If you're not that into her, ask her about her freinds/sisters, they like to be matchmakers too.

Don't forget, chicks like it when you let them pay for stuff. Have her pick up the tab for drinks and dinner. Let her drive too. It makes them feel good about themselves. If you're not that into her, ask her about her freinds/sisters, they like to be matchmakers too.
You gotta be kidding !!!! LOL.

I have decided to take her to a southwestern place nearby for dinner. It's pretty casual but still nice and the food is priced reasonably and is tasty. I dont know if bringing a camera is a good idea, as it might weird her out. So do you guys think the drink and dinner is a good enough plan or should I try to plan in some other sort of entertainment too?

I have decided to take her to a southwestern place nearby for dinner. It's pretty casual but still nice and the food is priced reasonably and is tasty. I dont know if bringing a camera is a good idea, as it might weird her out. So do you guys think the drink and dinner is a good enough plan or should I try to plan in some other sort of entertainment too?
Keep it simple Fudgemaster. Knowing you I am afraid of the kind of entertainment you might be thinking about.

HEY Fudgey....Good luck!

Here's a bit of advice from an old PRO......Don't worry about what to do next, If it seems right, something will come to mind, if it doesn't....Take her home. You can ALWAYS tell if they're into you, and they ONLY will be, if you're confident!

I once told my buddies at the bar that I could get a girl that none of us had EVER seen give me her BRA.....The bet was if I got her BRA, I drank all night for free, if I didn't THEY all did. I STILL have that BRA!!! They LOVE it when I'm in THAT mood, we normally have women around us all night, although it is a bit tougher now that I'm married!!!!! But heck, even my wife get's a kick out of it, I use the excuse that I'm helping my single buddies meet women (which is actually what I end up doing), some of them are lost causes though. But since I don't really care, I can act as confident as I want to be! If I could bottle that up, I could be a millionair.

If you've ever watched the TV show "How I met your Mother", the character that Doogie Howser plays is a great example of how it works.....

Women will do ANYTHING for a man that is confident, and it has NOTHING to do with looks, trust me, I've posted a photo of me here before.

Camera phone?

You need to be prepared!

Southwestern?!?! Isn't that sort of like lighting a match around gas fumes? I suspect that after you eat some southwestern food there will be some entertainment whether you plan on it or not. but if all else fails you can whip out your CERM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep. Always ready Fudgey. Better ready than sorry.
Fudgey, speaking of ready... it may be time that we talk about the possible need for you to carry some protection, because you never know what will happen if she is really into you!

Hey fudgey,

It is good to see that you have a new swing of confidence :)

I actually agree with NCcarguy on this one - if you go out for drinks or any other after dinner activity, you need let the mood flow and let it dictate what you do. One thing I have found is that ladies REALLY like it when you ask them to dance. They also seem to like it when you let them lead - the last few times I was too drunk to lead anyways so it was probably best.

Now keep in mind - I really can't dance. :true: My movements have been described as "stick figure like". Nevertheless, after a few drinks I NEVER have problems ASKING a lady to dance or getting REJECTED. Most of the time it is pretty tame, even though last night I went to a Halloween party where I ended up dancing with an inebriated "lusty wench" that was doing the hump dance on me.

I am not sure which wass funnier - me dancing with a hoochie mama or the fact that she sent me flying across the dance floor after I lost my balace from a particularly aggressive bump.

Anyways fudgey - just think RELAX. Good times.

JR

Fudgey, speaking of ready... it may be time that we talk about the possible need for you to carry some protection, because you never know what will happen if she is really into you!

Like a roll of toilet paper??

Back