How Long for California to Review App and Issue License

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They do, I could get my “own” stamp separately I guess, certainly if I ever move jobs.  But they pay for stamps, they paid for the application, they pay for the license renewal.

Do you know anyone that has actually kept track of the time that it posted in the license lookup?  My "every other Friday" bit of information comes from this list of licenses https://www.dca.ca.gov/consumers/public_info/index.shtml  and the "issued" data next to each being every other Friday.  I don't know if that means they are verifiable as of that day.

Any word on your application?
I had been out of office for few weeks.  During that time, I received a mail at the office from the board regarding insufficient exp.  Apparently how I described the experience in the engagement reference form is too close to control systems. 

I had been out of office for few weeks.  During that time, I received a mail at the office from the board regarding insufficient exp.  Apparently how I described the experience in the engagement reference form is too close to control systems. 
Interesting.  What is your recourse at this time?  I assume this means you'll have to resubmit the engagement forms with requisite stamping.  Yes?

Interesting.  What is your recourse at this time?  I assume this means you'll have to resubmit the engagement forms with requisite stamping.  Yes?
Yes, the tech reviewer said just need to update the reference form, have references sign them again, and resubmit.  

OP edited to add paper ID receipt date.

Last edited by a moderator:
Understood.  Hopefully it’s a swift approval after that!
Sent my update reference last Friday 8/9/2019 using USPS priority mail to be received at BPELSG Monday 8/12/2019.  Got the email today 8/13/2019 for approval for licnesure.  

The next number issuance is this Friday 8/16/2019.  I am expecting the website to update around 6-7pm.   

and I am definitely going to get the stamp and embosser with the bear!!

Sent my update reference last Friday 8/9/2019 using USPS priority mail to be received at BPELSG Monday 8/12/2019.  Got the email today 8/13/2019 for approval for licnesure.  

The next number issuance is this Friday 8/16/2019.  I am expecting the website to update around 6-7pm.   

and I am definitely going to get the stamp and embosser with the bear!!
EXCELLENT!  The bear stamp is really cool

Back