--**-- Hangover Clinic --**--

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ No shit. I gotta start doing events like this. I'm in decent weekend warrior shape, it's just the competition angle never did it for me. I workout to blow off steam, not to get worked up about some big race coming up.

But I brokedown and signed up for a 50 mile ride in August. I'll do anything for a free t-shirt.

I was all excited about it until I found out this porky sunuvabitch I work with is doing a century ride for the 18th year in a row in a couple of weeks. Looking the part isn't everything I guess.

I have always found plain ol' water (or powerade as mentioned above) to be the best cure for hangovers. I have personally tested it numerous times and it has always worked. Simple rule is to drink water before going to bed, in proportion to how much you had to drink.

Gatorade works better than Powerade in general. Gatorade uses simple sugars (glucose, furctose, etc.) whereas Powerade uses high fructose corrn syrup, which is a lot harder to digest.

Well I finished the flask of vodka and drank half a bottle of wine last night to get over the planning board meeting and the fucking Mets.

I am hurting for real this morning. Just ralphed out my brekfast in the office men's room.

Well I finished the flask of vodka and drank half a bottle of wine last night to get over the planning board meeting and the fucking Mets.
I am hurting for real this morning. Just ralphed out my brekfast in the office men's room.
what was that you said benbo?

I'm not hungover, but this is the anniversary of the worst hangover I've had in a few years. At 2:00 a.m., one year ago, I woke up with a raging beer and martini headache, unable to sleep because I was mentally re-taking the PE exam from earlier that day. Ugghh.

Thank God that's in the past!

I wonder when Squishles will show up in here...
sick019.gif

Back