Got Ink?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fess up, are you sporting some skin art?

• yup

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • nope

Votes: 23 65.7%
  • rather not say

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
Out of all the tattoos I've gotten, the one that hurt the most was the inner thigh, really close to my groin.  Fucking bled a ton too.

Never got my ankle/feet done or anything really on bone (I guess my knees front and back might count?), but at most they hurt for the final wipe-down, not during the work.

my 1st tat was on my rib cage which tickled but not as bad at the ankle one
Holy shit, I wish mine tickled.  I came very close to passing out on several occasions on my ribs, the burning was insane.  The collarbone was nothing by comparison.

Holy shit, I wish mine tickled.  I came very close to passing out on several occasions on my ribs, the burning was insane.  The collarbone was nothing by comparison.
i was being facetious with the tickled part. it hurt, it rattled my being but it wasn't as bad as the ankle one

nope-not-touching.jpg

+ Mine is in a relatively pain free spot, so i've read. Lucky me. Nothing too bad.
Maybe someday I'll feel strongly enough about something else to get another in more painful spot...

Last edited by a moderator:
Um... pics?  You know... for... uh... for science!
I don't think I actually have a pic of my tattoos, besides ones when I first started?  I def need to get friends to take pics sometime over the summer when I'm in a bathing suit or something, because shorts don't actually show everything.

i like mine being on my ankle/foot because i'm a huge fan of design and placement of such things and mine fits with invisible contour lines i see in my brain, and it peeks out between my shoes/pants, and looks cool when i wear heels and sandals too

the only painful part of mine was a straight solid line across my ankle bone. the rest was fine. 

Sorry guys I’m not a fan.  Can’t see paying money and going through pain to permanently mark one’s skin.  As long as you like it, then power to you.  Not for me.

but if you want to show off...I’ll look.

Sorry guys I’m not a fan.  Can’t see paying money and going through pain to permanently mark one’s skin.  As long as you like it, then power to you.  Not for me.

but if you want to show off...I’ll look.
Sending some sideboob action to your DM's.

Do you think in the Asian countries they have tattoos of English letters on their arm?

So my daughter lost her drawing - guess she will have to do another one...

This may sounds dumb but it sort of relates to me, I want to get a crab on my foot.  The kind you see with one large claw.  Two reasons, 1 - somewhere in another life I own a Dive Shop at Mile Marker 89 in the Keys and 2 at the end of almost every family vacation,  well let me start at the beginning, The Dad normally starts out positive and carries most of the cheer leading "this is going to be fun" role on family vacations, or at least I have been the clark griswold of my family, and then I guess towards the end I am just out of energy and ready to go home when everyone in our family would then feel bad and start acting better and then accuse me of being a crab...

So now I just have to get her to get this drawing redone and then find a shop!

Latest posts

Back